The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-19-2005, 08:47 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Post Crime Victims Act of 2000, Or Just Another International Scam?

According to an article that I just read, the "Crime Victims Act of 2000" states that: "Any illegal who is a victim of a (so-called) violent act, can attain a protected visa!" It further states that: "After three years, they can then apply for permanent status?"

Now add to this the fact that these allegedly abused illegals can also seize the property of U.S. Citizens, as was recently done in Arizona, and you begin to realize that we are indeed (at least partially) being taken over by foreign powers, with I might add, the blessings of both our government and that of Mexico! (opinion)

Several recent examples of this are:

1 - The cases of the six Mexicans in Arizona who claim that they were accosted by a gun-toting vigilante at a highway rest stop...

2 - The Beverly Hills Domestic Alien that says she was beaten by her boss..

3 - The woman (foreigner) who claims that she was a victim of domestic violence?

(There are, of course, many, many other such examples....)

Now I personally do not know how much validity there is to these claims, but just consider the implications and room for abuse? And wouldn?t it be nice if all Americans had the same rights in Mexico and other nations, as these foreigners have here?

?Hell, for that matter, wouldn?t it be grand if Mexicans had the same rights in Mexico!!!!!!!?

And for the record, this new way of gaining entrance into the United States has been fairly successful! Again, according to the media - "Of the reported (if I caught it right?) 3011 such requests, 1656 have been granted!" Hell, the way that things are going, if you even look cross-eyed at an illegal, you are in danger of losing everything that you own, or at the least, he (or she) gets a free pass!

Well, how about all of those illegals committing crimes here in the United States - ?Should they too get the red carpet treatment, many do you know?? I mean after all, if an officer cuffs them for an alleged crime, this certainly required physical contact, which can be construed as an assault of sorts, and this in turn is violence against an illegal, who could (in theory), then demand citizenship, or something like that? (This is the neo-logic, is it not?)

The way that things are going, we will have no rights at all when they are matched up against those people who enter our nation illegally? As a matter of fact, maybe some day (soon) just writing about this problem will be a felony? Worse yet, maybe our Border Patrol will have suits brought against them too for not furnishing cold beer and entry passes to those illegals they encounter, instead of detaining them?

Some time back, I wrote about how illegals were carrying those cheap disposable cameras with them to photograph any perceived violence on the part of us vicious Norte Americanos! Well, apparently there was a method to this madness that is now becoming quite obvious. Now wouldn?t it be nice if our own government would protect U.S. Citizens at least as well as it protects ?ILLEGAL? aliens.

The time may indeed be coming when if we do not bow down before any illegal that we may encounter, open our wallets to them, and worship the ground that they illegally walk upon, we too may find ourselves open to prosecution, or worse? (opinion)

?Ain?t it grand to be a second class citizen in one?s own country? The country that you support with your taxes, your sweat and your blood??

Now answer me this - ?What is going to happen when these illegals get really smart and get their collective acts together? When groups of them band together and claim that this business, that rancher or farm, or any given citizen for that matter, abused, assaulted or slandered them, factually or not? Will Vicente Fox and his government demand immediate payment or the seizure of that person?s property??

?Hell, this could spawn a whole new kind of protection racket, one that makes the Chicago of the 1930s look like a kiddie?s ride at the local amusement park!?

?Again, how does it feel to have your elected government protect the whims of illegal aliens over the rights of their own citizenry?? And in my opinion, you ain?t seen nothing yet!!!!

Granted, violence and abuse against any innocent human being, regardless of race, creed or national origin is criminal! But is not this current situation a form of reverse discrimination against our own people? One in which the rightful owner of property (in this case a nation) is being stripped of his or her rights and possessions by a mob of alien interlopers?

?As usual, these are but my own personal opinions and observations!?

?Now tell me again, what is all of this archaic nonsense about the Monroe Doctrine?? This may not be European interference into United States sovereignty, not directly in either event, but it sure as hell is a hostile invasion of our soil, our rights, our sovereignty, and our very lives in my opinion!

I came upon the following thoughts in a book of ?Quotations in American History!? Items written by people far wiser than I. Let me share them with you:

?I came to America tourist Third with a check for ten pounds and I leave plus five hundred, a wife, a mandarin coat, a set of diamond studs, a stateroom and bath, and a decent box for the ferret. That?s what everybody comes to America to do and I don?t think I?ve managed badly for a beginner!? (Cyril Connolly, 1903 - 1975)

?The only way to become a part of America is to live in America for an extended period of time. But the immigrant does not live in America... at all, but, from the point of view of nationality, he still resides within some other foreign country? (Henry P. Fairchild 1880-1956) (Partial Quote)

Finally, ?We (U.S Citizens) must all hang together or we will most assuredly all hang separately!? (Ben Franklin in 1776 at the signing of the Declaration of Independence)
---------------------------------------
It is not (in my opinion) bigoted or even alien bashing to expect foreigners to act with respect toward our country, our people. and our laws! We are (or were) a sovereign nation, we make the rules and laws that apply to our existence, and those who enter illegally must be expelled within the parameters of those laws! For they who enter illegally are not refugees at all, but rather lawbreakers!

If any nation, or individual of that nation, can enter here at will, act as they wish, and then demand blessings that he has not earned or paid for, then we cease to be an independent and free entity.

Now why don?t you attempt to enter some other nation without the proper papers, permission, or peaceful intent, and see what happens to you? Yet some of these very same countries are now practicing a double standard as concerns our own sacred shores. Worse yet, many are even spitting into the face of Lady Liberty, our laws, our law enforcement, and even our taxpaying, law-abiding citizenry themselves.

Are not these people invading our privacy, our boundaries, our culture and our economy - sometimes even with the blessings of government itself!

?So tell me, whose government and whose nation is this anyway??

Again - ?Violence against any non-hostile human being is wrong. But breaking into someone else?s home (or nation) uninvited, and then stealing from them (be it their sovereignty, their social services, their liberties, their rights, or their goods) is twice as wrong!! And no excuse by anyone, no matter how powerful or how connected, can ever make it right, just or legal!

And yet, this is exactly what is taking place, no matter what spin you apply to it!!?

VERITAS
Old 10-19-2005, 10:37 AM

HC

You made some good points and I'm sure this one will top the list.

?What is going to happen when these illegals get really smart and get their collective acts together? When groups of them band together and claim that this business, that rancher or farm, or any given citizen for that matter, abused, assaulted or slandered them, factually or not?

I'm waiting for the President to apologize to those people who've had misuse or other types of crimes committed against them.

They already qualify for all the benefit plans available. My daughter and her two kids are being supported by my wife and I the last four years. Sam won't help her. Taken the guy to court and he still gets off easy with her having the kids. Support when he pays it is nothing compared to the real cost of raising kids.

The system is strange how it works for others and not for those who really have issues. The tainted worker's favor those who they feel are in need not those who really need it.

We can give billions to other countries but our citizens have to have an act of God occur before they get any assistance. Something is really wrong with this picture. Or you could be a minority and really rake it in.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 11:02 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Quote:
We can give billions to other countries but our citizens have to have an act of God occur before they get any assistance. Something is really wrong with this picture.
You said it all right here!!!!

I am sure that there are those out there who take vested exception to what I have to say, especially as it concerns these border generated issues. Unfortunately, however, it does not change the fact that we have become an international grab bag!

What is worse, however, is that those with the power to rectify these problems, have become (in all too many cases) part of the problem themselves!

So ask you: "What is worse - those who demand that we sit still and get screwed, or those (so called) fellow Americans in power, who (like Quislings) defend and assist those foreign and domestic blood-suckers who are feasting off of our blood, sweat and tears, while selling us out to Third World and emerging shit holes?"

I once had a government official, in D.C. no less, tell me that their aren't any friendlies. I am now beginning to take him seriously!!

VERITAS

Rick