The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-08-2004, 09:38 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Laughing In Our Faces

?The ploy is obvious!? A move is on to revamp the whole meaning of life - AMERICAN STYLE!!

Some call it changing with the times, while others refer to it as a move toward ?Internationalism!? And a few even see the ?New World Order of Bush I? bubbling to the surface of his progeny who now occupies the seat of absolute power! What troubles me, however, is the reference to a time schedule of a decade (10 more years) to accomplish the goals of George (SKY) Walker Bush!

Now correct me if I am wrong, but having already served 4 controversial years and already counting on 4 more (That?s 8), are some implying that this President intends to occupy the Oval Office for at least 4 terms, or double the current limit (just asking)?

Whether or not you subscribe to the Bush belief that, like Mohamed Ali, this particular president is the greatest (just ask him, he?ll tell you), if Bush II does pull off this term-limit coup, he will be placing himself far above even the likes of George Washington, Tom Jefferson, and even Abe Lincoln. Now if that ain?t hollow ego and arrogance, then I ask you - ?WHAT IS??

I know not how or what you think, or even feel about this vague possibility, but in my humble opinion, not too many in politics could make even a halfway decent pimple on the above listed (great) Presidents? backsides! In my opinion (again), if we could buy a few of our ?More Arrogant - Elected Officials? for what they are really worth, and resell them for what they erroneously think that they are worth, we could make a vast fortune!!

I think that I like what an old timer that I knew (now departed) had to say about various presidents of the past! The old gent (a genuine cowboy) said, and I quote: ?I liked Calvin Coolidge best of all our former presidents - he never did anything for us, and he never did anything against us!??

Well, the part about never doing nothing for us (all of the people as equals), still holds at least partially true, as I see it!? The other part (Never doing anything against us) has, unfortunately, been shot all to Hell of late! And anyone with even a modicum of common sense left in his eroded hide has to admit that politics is more often than not, a vested enterprise, haunted by the pompous and the egotistical! In other words, A vast percentage of the population now bleeds (or worse), to keep the other percentage (a definite minority) in prime rib and bubbly!

All that is left now is to create graven images of these wanna-be gods to bow down before! After all, with God being steadily eliminated from our lives by political decree, we may soon need another deity to replace Him?

?Hey, I wonder how Bush or any other political demigod (regardless of party affiliation) would look cast in gold, and adorning the entrance to some new pagan temple of worship set near the Potomac, or even the East River??

Maybe it should be made mandatory for ?All Politicos? to read (and truly believe) the words of God on a daily basis? And in particular, the part that says: ?I am the Lord your God. Do not worship any god accept me. Do not bow down and worship idols!? (Part of one of the Ten Commandments)

Of course, it must be remembered that this same (all powerful) God, is now under attack in a few temples of absolute political power. And the way that things are going, the corner stone of our very existence (God Almighty Himself), may be totally replaced by some golden calf, or even a tin-plated politician!?

Ya know, maybe Eric Blair (no relative of Tony), aka George Orwell, author of the novel 1984, wasn?t all that far wrong. And maybe he (Orwell), and Senator Joe McCarthy, should have teamed up and wrote another book together? ?They could have called it 2004 !? I mean what the Hell, the genius of George Orwell only missed his target date (1984) by a mere twenty years (opinion)!!

VERITAS