Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-16-2005, 11:38 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HOLY War?????

HOLY War?????
by N.R. Filidei (July 16, 2005)

Awe-come-on Folks (actually all leaders or rulers on earth),...GET REAL!!!
There's absolutely nothing whatsoever: "HOLY" about Radical Islamic Killers and/or Assassins daily mass-targeting and mass-murdering defenseless men, women and children (babies also),...by any stretch or even the normally absurd or typical political stretches abounding.

Those of you leaders or rulers omnipotently either orchestrating, ordering or even countenancing such horrendous acts against mankind, are nothing more than flat-out-liars to your dupes (at best). Those of you leaders or rulers of countries under such evil attacks, believing that same are somehow: "HOLY" or justified, are flat-out-duped-fools (at best).

Mass-targetings and mass-murderings of The Defenseless are just inately evil,...whether perpetrated here in America, England, Iraq, Indonesia, Israel, Spain, or anywhere else on earth.

The War Declared on all Free Peoples of Democracies worldwide by fanatical Rulers and Dictators (royal, religious, political and military) and/or THE TRUE DEMOCRACY HATERS of The Middle East and North Africa,...do so solely for retaining tyrannical power and control over all their people and all they survey (oil also). Nothing else.

Besides, only fools or Satanic Cultists could honestly believe that: "The All Knowing and The All Merciful Allah" would countenance such barbaric atrocities against infidels worldwide,...in a million years. Converts are preferred. Not bodies or corpses. So it is written.

Therefore and BEFORE TOO LATE, and since present Islamic Assassins nowadays are more united, better financed, better armed and trained, and better traveled than ever before,...all Western Leaders should QUITE DIFFERENTLY take this War on Terrorism much more seriously. There never before was such: "A Clear & Present Danger" to all mankind.

Being perpetually On The Defensive or on: "Alert" against such despicably murderous ilk,...JUST WON'T DO. We likely defenseless and/or main or primary: "Soft Targets" of opportunity deserve better from our leaders. Hell,...MUCH BETTER!!!

No longer can families, friends, mosques, communities, propagandists, rulers or even territories of origin for terrorists, whom daily and openly cheer-on and encourage such mass-murderings of infidels abroad,...suffer no consequences whatsoever or go unpunished indefinitely. To all alluded to, QUITE SEVERE PUNISHMENTS are long overdue and most JUSTIFIABLY WARRANTED.

In essence, the present free ride and/or the luxury of indefinitely having unfettered safety, security and safe havens for ANYONE & ANY PLACE aiding and abetting or supporting terrorism in any way, shape or form,...MUST NO LONGER BE PERMITTED.
The existing non-reciprocal status quo, is just-plain-nuts.

Think me exaggerating about continually using band-aid remedies for curing the most malignant worldwide cancer of all times, called: "Terrorism"? Well then, just add the following new information to the current Terrorist Quackery Equation,...before wisely making up your minds.

Ponder this coming out after the latest cowardly attacks in London. "About 10,000 (Yeah, that's right TEN THOUSAND!) British Passports were issued over the years to KNOWN Radical Islamic Sympathizers". My, My, My. Such being absolutely insane and quite nationally-suicidal,...plus quite officially stupid to-boot.

WOW(!),...such certainly makes me wonder if Officials of The West in general are actually: "Dealing-with-full-decks" and actually belong on; "Happy Farms",...instead of just cavalierly governing people, and especially regarding this kill or be killed business???

Such also makes me wonder why enemy spies, moles, collaborators or lovers and/or: "Sympathizers" are no longer either summarily executed, jailed or have their heads shaved during wartime? Wasn't all that long ago (re. WWII) that all three were quite normally done.

Still, that nowadays such inhumane types are instead rewarded with legitimate national passports and opportunities for racking-up as many: "Frequent Flyer Miles" as possible, during their no doubt purposefully evil intended or evil supportive trips,...is much more than a bit mind-boggling.

In fairness to England, America granting such similarly mass-murdering scum (American Citizens or not) The American Citizenry's Constitutional Rights, Priviledges and Protections,...is also quite nationally asinine. Don't you think? These are FOREIGN & MILITARY TRAINED ASSASSINS (American Citizens or not), fools.

Regardless, and any fairness for similar national stupidities aside, people worldwide must believe that NOT ONLY England ALONE acts so nonsensically terrorist-friendly, terrorist-helpful and terrorist-accommodating. Therefore, it would be truly wise for all Free Democracies on earth to BETTER SCRUTINIZE all passports from Europe, Asia, Africa, North America and South America.

Don't believe that terrorist: "Sympathizers" are likely sneaking in from The Arctic, Antarctica or The Australian continent, Mates. Also, both Australians and penguins just aren't inately suicidal a lot,...much less politically-correct in the slightest. So what's to fear from such?

Besides,...all penguins are just plain cute and harmless, and: "The Aussies" are and have always been True Blue Friends through thick or thin,...even though not near as cute or harmless as penguins. Good People to fight back to back with,...anywhere and anyplace.

Whatever, all you leaders of we besieged democracies, BETTER QUITE DIFFERENTLY start advising all We Infidels to attack and fight back with all ones might and everyway possible against despicable worldwide terrorism,...and survive. Keep foolishly countenancing to perpetually stay on The Defensive or politically-correctly (an oxymoron) and/or politically pussy-footing-around or always giving terrorists the advantage of striking wherever and whenever at whim,...and DON'T survive.

Doesn't get any simpler than that: "Pilgrims".
Plus, rest assured that if: "Duke" were still around today,..."He" too would likely concur with what's been written here. Must also believe that Old: "Marion" would also believe that survival beats-the-hell-out-of assured destruction,...any day of the week.

After all, and since the late John Wayne's parents apparently raised no politically-correct fools, I'm fairly sure that if it were possible, Mr. Wayne himself would echo my exact sentiments and/or:
"HOLY War?????",...."MY ASSSSSS...fools".

The End

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2005, 01:04 PM

Default ...

...Neil,...

...THE BIGGER ASS ARE THOSE THAT WILL SIT BY, AND WATCH AS THE FUSE BURNS CLOSER TO THE POWDER KEG,...

...NOT I,...

...SHOOT ANY, AND ALL ON SIGHT AS TIME DRAWS NEARER,...

...THERE ARE NO SECOND CHANCES, NO HINDSIGHT EXCUSES, JUST DELIBERATE ACTION,...

Chapter #38
Troy N.Y
\"Home of Uncle Sam\"
Old 07-16-2005, 03:31 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Friends (adversaries also),

Granted, the above piece is basically unacceptable and non-printable most elsewhere in America, since politically-incorrect TO-THE-MAX (ie. blasphemous of all political gods).

Another public exposure disqualifier is that not written by a notable of academe, journalism, "The Beltway" or "The Hollywood Crowd",...and/or only ones ACTUALLY having voice in America.

Voting is nice. But, so what? Voting never accomplished very much for: "We The (Schnooks)" or America's Sole & Big Piggybank,...and is infinitely much nicer for those receiving The Votes, their appointees, cliques and many beholders (both foreign and domestic).

Regardless, I believe that here on quite aptly named patriotfiles.com my suggestions should at least be discussed, even though only making a few in the surreal World of Politics cringe. It's too bad, since most all politicians hate it when their continuous ineptness and failures are exposed. Some politicians could screw-up: "Free Lunches",...and actually do.

So then,...have at it Friends (adversaries also). What's to loose?
Besides, me and mine (Probably The U.S. Military also?) would most certainly love hearing as many other sensible suggestions for a better chance at survival,...FROM ANYONE!!!

Certainly not getting such from most: "Talking Heads" of The Press or on TV nowadays. Getting quite the leftist or cowering opposite.

Neil

P.S. Chevelle,
You'll get no argument from me, on such a sound personal survival tactic. However, America's many foreigner(legal or otherwise)-favoring ABOVE ALL OTHERS Leftists or phoney Liberal Gun Controllers frown upon such, and would much prefer you just take your chances unarmed like most other American Sheep,...to be offered-up appeasingly on The Altar of Terrorism.
Whatever, such asinine fools will never cease to amaze me.
Old 07-17-2005, 07:26 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

There is context to the current Islamic fundamentalist concept of ?Holy War? that gives a decided tactical advantage to our Troops, Marines or anyone engaging terrorists, including Cops, and maybe the more ?Holy War?, the better. Where a fatwa (Religious proclamation of sorts) is put down by an Islamic Cleric, or group of Clerics/Elders, declaring a ?Holy War? there are specific enablements? and privileges that automatically go to the fighters and first among these is automatic admission the ?heaven?, no questions asked-all is forgiven scenario. Then of course there are the added incentives of a mob of compliant virgins in rooms festooned with pearls, diamonds, jewels, etc., on and on.

Tiz heady stuff and the result is an ill-trained mob of perp weasels with guns that are all jacked up, pissing fire and all ready and anxious to get on to the rewards part of the deal. All that may sound a bit silly and ear sweet cake for the gullible, but that is exactly how it works. Bust it down to fundamentals and it is no more than war on the cheep and jacking up the gullible perp weasel cannon fodder.

Now put that mob up against a Company of well- trained and well- led Marines with world class weaponry and technological back-up that know the ?Holy War? scenario and there is no contest at all. Instead of a turkey shoot, it becomes a ?perp weasel shoot?. Clandestine groups of perp weasels are harder to root out and grab by the tail, but the ?Holy War? motivation is identical and the more our Troops, Cops and internal security people learn about it, the more able they will be able to interdict and deal with it. Heavy learning behind us and more to come but I think we are on the learning power curve/survival curve every place but inside the beltway. There the ?culture of against? is just that, against?fill in the blanks, and that is a severe handicap to grabbing the perp weasels by the tail and dealing with the inevitable. It has to be dealt with now or dealt with later. The only difference being that they become more embolden and enabled perp weasels later on, and in far greater numbers. That is a mathematical absolute, like gravity.

As late as last week we see Sen. Clinton giving Pres. Bush a slam dunk on border security and before those words finished reverberating off the walls, she up and votes against a Senate bill that had the purpose of increasing border security by a significant amount. And her newly adopted Deanian style of rude and uncalled for insults is curious; and here I had given her points for being a professional :ek: , and her latest is absolutely paradoxical. She calls Bush ?Alfred E. Newman? but her vote against increased border security yells out, ?What, me worry?? Maybe it?s something along the lines of talk the sweet talk but no walk the tough walk. Curious, eh.

Scamp
Old 07-17-2005, 09:10 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Scamp...

Re: "Advantage to Troops, Marines etc." is rarely so since more often than not the: "Ill-trained mob" of assasins don't foolishly confront our well trained Troops directly. "They" are looking to kill and slither away. Not be killed themselves while cowardly mass-targeting and mass-murdering people,...whether military or civilian.

Plus, some of the: "Ill-trained mob" graduated American Universities (as Exchange Students or as covert American Citizens), and are pretty-damn high-tech sophisticated (UNFORTUNATELY). Like it or not, such murderous scum just aren't all dummies.

Only a relative few assassin scum are stupid enough to be conned into being suicidal (fortunately).
Most Radical and Fanatical Islamic Killers or Assassins attack military targets quite similarly to how they cowardly sneak attack defenseless men, women, children (babies also) targets. From safety. That's why We can no longer pussy-foot-around with their supporters worldwide,...they too must be destroyed.

Also, get off of that: "Ill-trained mob" belief, since as most good and successful Battle Commanders might say: "Respect your enemy and know their capabilities,...and then the enemy can be better destroyed". Those Rag Heads' basic and specialties trainings don't just last for 8, 12, or 16 weeks. "Theirs" might last for years,...and most always live fire done.

It took 10, 12, or 15 years (depends on whose counting) in Vietnam, for Battle Commanders to figure out that The North Vietnamese weren't all a bunch of backwards and poorly armed and trained: "Backwoods Spear-chuckers", whom should be taken seriously.

After all, shouldn't an about 75 year basic training in fighting The Chinese, The Japanese and The French count for something?
Whatever, no one can call The Vietnamese amateurs at that warfare business. Quite the opposite, which was unfortunate to-the-max for MANY Good Americans.

Neil
Old 07-17-2005, 10:23 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Neil,
I don?t sign up for your conclusions about Vietnam. In two years I never met or heard of any commander who held to the belief that the coastal VC were anything but clever, well organized and capable and at least in my area ( I Corps) , the PAVN 324th was held to be less clever, less experienced and less well logistically supported but greater in concentrated numbers than the local VC and a worthy, lethal, adversary none-the-less. To the west and closer closer to the border, the PAVN were better equipped/supported, more ferocious were able to employ more effective tactics. And no, the VC didn?t support the PAVN all that much, none at all in most instances. Not a lot of love lost and the core reason why the VC ceased to exist as a main fighting force after TET 68. Their revolution got hijacked and that was it for them.
The only notable argument I was aware of was all about tactics and how to best go about ?getting some?. Only the leftist propagandist?s in the US played the Vietnamese combatants as being backwards revolutionary peasants and that was pure contrived hokum. Force conscripted farmboy VC were not likely to survive long and didn?t have all that much military ability or knowledge, but the VC cadres/main force leaders were another story and good reason to not discount any possibility or capability. That is unless someone had a nagging death wish that needed attending to. Advisor can go on in detail about what we knew about the VC and their tactics. He was right in the thick of it, out there in the boonies, and more or less on his own for all practical purposes. Scarry as all hell but survivable, maybe.

Scamp
Old 07-18-2005, 06:28 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "On same page"

Scamp,

Except for confusing my alluding to sorry-ass BIG BRASS and especially sorry-ass CIVILIAN BIG BRASS and/or America's politically-correct or enemy helpful and encouraging warfare micro-managers with Good Field Officers,...we actually are on the same page and have nothing else to debate on that matter.

In point of fact, and inspite of sorry-ass CIVILIAN BIG BRASS (both ways, plus balls) and The REAL Generals, and even the perpetual Warfare Underminers referred to as: "Dummycrats" by Mankow, or just nationally-suicidal fools by myself,...America's current Combat Troops are unarguably The Bravest, Most Courageous against the unknown and difficult, and in general The Best Troops ever fielded on earth. Probably in the entire galaxy, also? No ifs, ands or buts.

Regardless, my piece: "HOLY War?????" in general mainly gripes about how sorry-ass CIVILIAN Big Brass are theoretically protecting We: "Defenseless (CIVILIAN) men, women and children (babies also)" SOLELY DEFENSIVELY from insane and fanatical muslim assassin and/or terrorist attacks at whim,...which are usually QUITE UN-COSTLY TO "THEM" (re. Sick-O Terrorists), since both they and theirs rarely suffer any consequences for such evil acts. "They and Theirs" must be made to suffer SEVERELY for-a-change. Don't you think?

Terrorists' communities, mosques, sanctuaries or safe-havens, supporters and dictatorial rulers shouldn't be privy to the nicey-nicey and/or enemy helpful and encouraging aspect of asinine political-correctness during wartime.

QUITE THE OPPOSITE,...and the words: "Parking Lots" come to mind regarding MANY of the aforementioned areas and people alluded to. Otherwise, The West will just keep getting piecemeal destroyed for about a hundred years,...if lucky to last that long.

Isn't it truly stupid for the most powerful nations on earth to insist that all their peoples just sit back, relax and do business as usual (perpetually stay on: "Alert" also),...while being mass-targeted and mass-murdered at enemy whim? In fairness, shouldn't our despicable enemies be forced SUFFERING MUCH MORE & BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE for such evil deeds,...for-a-change?

Besides, what's wrong with killing and totally destroying an enemy,...for-a-change? Me and mine see nothing wrong with that. In fact, such is the most sane and sensible tactic of all,...and especially during wartime.

Neil
Old 07-28-2005, 10:46 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default P.S. Scamp...

Still, you got to see the irony of it all and/or that today's: "Leftist propagandists in The U.S. (still many the same)" similary portray highly trained, sophisticated and avowed Radical Islamic Killers/Assassins as if; "Backward revolutionary peasants"?

According to America's appeasing fools (and there are many such - unfortunately with the loudest of voices) many people actually buy-into the nonsense spouted by such, in that America's fanatical and avowed mass-murderers would just stop doing such daily evil,...if America and The West just caved-in and/or just stopped fighting back. People believing such nonsense can be sold DisneyLand,...and probably twice.?

Guess that things just never really change that much in America?
Leftists pretty-much got their way for Vietnam, and so far Leftists are pretty-much having their way with Afghanistan, Iraq and worldwide terrorism in general.

Seems no one is willing to do what ACTUALLY needs doing?
Such being to viciously kill and destroy the killer/assassin muslim breed ANY WHICH WAY POSSIBLE & EVERYWHERE POSSIBLE on earth.

Piecemeal treatments or band-aid remedies for such a lethal cancer inflicting The Muslim World will never work,...and especially when politically-correctly diagnosed and discussed adnaueseam and/or debatted to death. Cancers cut out totally and destroyed are the only methods that actually work for such.

The Good People of The Muslim Community quite differently and/or PUBLICY & DAILY denouncing their Evil Bretherens' daily evil acts,...couldn't hurt either. Don't you think.

Neil
Old 07-28-2005, 01:20 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The Vietnam War was a 30+ year war against the Japanese, French, the United States and its allies, and amongst themselves. No one in their right mind would have ever doubted their tenacity, determination, motivation, or their will to see the various phases of the War to its obvious conclusion.

Larry
Old 07-28-2005, 04:55 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Larry...

Think it was closer to 70 years?
Think you left-out The Chinese?

Neil