The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-03-2005, 11:03 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Thomas Jefferson & Abraham Lincoln Are Dead - Again!!

Jefferson once said (1787) that: ?A little rebellion now and then is good thing!?

And Lincoln said in 1861: ?This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their Constitutional right of amending it, etc.? (I won?t go into the etcetera)

Now we are engaged in a great Civil (OIL) War and it is time to play a little David & Goliath revisited. Over 230 years ago, another foreign government, this time Great Britain, attempted to tax us out of existence, and control other commodities that the people of that time just could nor exist without.

Some of the ways that the English attempted to squeeze us dry was by taxing tea, the stamp tax, etc., etc. Can you imagine that, something as insignificant as tea helped to ferment a revolution?

?Well, the colonist, men and woman of pure grit, would not stand for any foreign nation (or domestic Tory) raping our people and - the rest is now history!? As a matter of fact, a guy like Tom Paine who wrote the piece "COMMON SENSE" would not even be known today, for in my opinion, common sense in government (and elsewhere) is now as rare as teeth in a beak-less chicken!!

Well here we are today, some 229 years later, and the same damned thing is being done to us as was done away back in 1776, this time with fuel prices! "But of course, another sociatal revolution of sorts (even a peaceful one) is unthinkable, is it not?"

The only problem now, as I see it, is the domino effect. Everything that you use on a daily basis requires gasoline or fuel of some kind to get it there, ergo- you take it up the backside in every direction!! ?But unfortunately, our Founders are dead, and so in many cases is their resolve, ideals and tenacity!?

Well there are no more British ships out there in Boston Harbor to board and dump their cargo of tea into the sea. Nor are there any 18th Century patriots left to get the job done! But make no bones about it, what is going on with gasoline and other fuels today, is a thousand times more critical than what happened away back then. And even though the Arabs blame us, and we in turn fault them (when not engaging in a thousand other excuses), gasoline moves the nation a helluva lot more than any stinking glass of tea ever did! And in my opinion, when finally caught and the truth comes out, whoever is causing this national rape, should be exposed and hung!!

But as I implied above, we can count our blessings that they don?t tax bull shit! For the volumes of manure that we are being fed as concerns this gas situation would make one helluva new tax base! And it won?t, as I have said many times before, end there either! ?This is fast becoming an international gang-bang!?

?So how do you like your crap sandwiches served??

VERITAS
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links