Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-19-2017, 03:57 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Just A Question

8-19-2017
“KNOCK IT OFF!!”
I find it amazing how a race of beings that prides itself upon its intelligence can still continue to make the same mistakes that have systematically toppled every great empire that came before it?
I further find it disturbing that we have learned very little from the repetitive errors of those who came before us, relying instead, upon our collective superstitions and forgetfulness to gloss over the poisons that have nearly destroyed civilization, many times in the past. ‘Just how many chances do we believe that we have coming to us?”
“Granted, as species go, we have manages to progress a long way!” But for every Einstein, every Jefferson and every Messiah that our race has ever produced, we have also sired a Hitler, a Stalin, and a plethora of other greedy and maniacal fools to whom self always comes first and foremost!
It is not that we are unaware of our repetitive errors, or are not capable of redirecting our path and some of our motivations, but rather, it is that to some, change is something that is expected of others alone! But unless we learn to knock it off, eventually, it just may beat us to the punch, and knock us all off instead!
H. Rick Tavares (Hardcore) 1805 La Posta Road, Campo, California, 91906, sgt1@dialup4less.com (619) 478-1136

8-18-2017
“STEALING OUR COUNTRY?”
” Of course it is only my personal opinion, but considering some of the actions of late to defile “Our Founding Fathers” and the sacred documents that many of them risked their lives to create, I have come to the troubling conclusion that the push is on to bastardize “Our Founding Documents”, along with much of what we have stood for over the past 241 or so years? The bigger problem is, however, that we are allowing this to go unchallenged and uncontested, within the parameters of the law?
It is not against the law, especially “Our Freedom of Speech” to speak up for those who have, in the past, spoken up for us! As a matter of fact, and again this is only my opinion, I have come to the conclusion that “Our Constitution and Its Bill of Rights” have been coming under attack on a regular basis, and there is only one thing that is more despicable than this, it being those who silently accept the destruction of all that we have ever stood for!
H. Rick Tavares 1805 La Posta Road, Campo, California, 91906, sgt1@dialup4less.com
(619) 478-1136

8-17-2017

The news has been bubbling over of late with stories about the tearing down of national monuments that were dedicated to men like Robert E. Lee, Thomas (Stonewall) Jackson, and other Confederate- Southern Historical Figures!

Now - I attempted to pose this question tonight to several T.V. Stations, along with a Congressman or two, and the responses were lukewarm at best, and in some cases, even downright testy!

“My question is this:”

To the best of my knowledge, and even though slavery is an abomination, some of “Our Founding Fathers” were also slave holders! I was just wondering if, after the current onslaught to desecrate and/or tear-down all of the symbols of “The Confederacy”, if the next targets will be statues and monuments that were dedicated to men like George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and seven other “Founding Patriots” all of whom (I am told) owned slaves – George Washington being the only one to actually free these men and women of color!

“This feeding frenzy to rip apart the fabric (and the history) of “Our Nation” must stop, in my opinion!”

Hardcore
Old 08-21-2017, 07:16 AM

HC

The North and South was Brother against Brother is some cases. I wouldn't like to see a repeat of that in the US. The politics of that war were long in coming. Sadly it was meant to be. Hundred of thousands died for a cause relating to disagreements of which once again seems to be a constant even today.

Other countries are watching us closely to see if the US can still operate as a whole or will it once again become divided?

Words once spoken ring a bell in my head - WE HOLD THESE TRUTHS TO BE SELF EVIDENT - THAT ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. If this is no longer true than we will once again have civil uprising's and nothing will ever be the same again.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote