The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-16-2019, 05:36 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Viktor Schauberger & Werner Von Braun etc

6-15-2019

“Gone now, but never forgotten” - these are but two of the scientific giants (without whom), the closest that we might have ever gotten to actual space-travel, could have been in some “Poorly Ventilated, Dimly-Lit and Dirt-Cheap, 1930s /1940s Sci-Fi Thriller?”
As a matter of fact, I can still vividly recall when, as but a mere kid who was firmly convinced of our own invulnerability at the time, I stared intently at the double feature that was being aired upon the tiny screen at our Saturday-Morning, quarter a seat, movie matinee, with a big box of popcorn firmly anchored between my quivering knees!

I can also recall ‘The Peat de Resistance’ of this whole weekly adventure, it being “The Ten Cartoons” that always preceded those two archaic western movies that elicited hoops and hollers from each and every kid in attendance, for this was the anticipated spectacle that made our entire week almost bearable!

“So what does any of this have to do with Schauberger and Von Braun you ask?” Well for the record, if it wasn’t for the forward-thinking scientific brains of these two magnificent geniuses, and many more just like them I am sure (men like Einstein and Tesla etc), the closest that we might have gotten to what was once considered to be “Pure Science Fictional Nonsense”, just might have been restricted to within “Those Little Gray Cells” that whizz-around (at lightening speeds), deeply within that no-man’s land that many of us still refer to as our brains – “That Marvel of Creation”, that may (in itself) eventually lead to our near-divinity, or maybe even to the oblivion of all of mankind itself?

“The choice is still ours”, but no one knows for how much longer! And who knows what evils yet lurk, deeply within the hearts, the souls, or even the minds of some men of worldly ambition alone!

“Maybe Only The Shadow Knows For Sure - And He Just Ain’t Talking??”

Hardcore