The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Family

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-02-2006, 05:38 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Hal

Like that Panther patch you put on your signature file! I'll be seeing a bunch of those old, and I really mean old, Panthers next month in Columbus. If I can work out all the details, I'll sneak up to Psyco Mt on Friday of that weekend to visit with another bunch of old men, mostly decrepit motorcycle club wannabees!

Daughter was recruited by a company that is contracted with the US AID to help transition the Afghani penchant for growing poppies into another cash crop. This is a long-term project, as you might imagine, since poppy growing has been a staple occupation for centuries, and making changes will be akin to turning an aircraft carrier around. Very slow, very laborious.

Trust me: just sending your daughter out of the house, or to the store to buy you something worthwhile is much less stressing than being concerned on a daily basis about where she is and the imminent dangers that surround her.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2006, 06:23 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Bryce

My heartfelt congratulations on your recent good news about your family.

You must be extraoridinarly proud of your chldren.

Please send my regards and best wishes to each of them and let your son know how proud we all are of his service to our country.

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote