Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-16-2016, 06:16 PM

Default Iran Sows the Seeds of War in Iraq - Commentary Magazine

Iran Sows the Seeds of War in Iraq - Commentary Magazine

06-16-2016 12:40 PM

Commentary Magazine

Iran Sows the Seeds of War in Iraq
Commentary Magazine
Thus, like Syria, Iraq may be consigned to a semi-permanent state of civil war. That is terrible news for that country's interests and our own, but it will suit Iran just fine. It will also be just fine for Sunni extremists, whether aligned with ISIS ...
The Global War on ISIS After OrlandoThe National Interest Online
Iraq for the IraqisPakistan Observer

all 122 news articles »

More...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2016, 06:30 PM

Angry Why should we be surprised?

These two countries have been fighting for many years. I don't know if its religion or if they just don't like each other? Why should we care if they continue to kill each other? It's none of our business and if it gets real bad - we have to pull out our troops and let them kill each other.

Why we are in there is beyond me? It can't be because we need their oil. So tell me why we are over there trying to make peace. We have issues here in the states why spill out blood for those people who would kill us in a heart beat?

This big brother concept we have trying to make peace in the entire whole world - I'm not sure thats really our call? This is something that the United Nations should be dealing with not just the US.

I'm a bit tired of see our folks going over there. If you can tell me why we have to be there - I would sure like to know. You don't Russia running in there. What is the purpose of trying to be the big brother to world when we don't even take care of our own here in the states.

What will we gain - other than our people taking a hit for some reason that revolves around a religious sec of which is really none of business?

Take that money invest in our people and in our country. There's something wrong with this picture.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote