The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-05-2003, 09:53 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Syria-ous

?Talk has apparently (finally) translated into missiles in Syria, the nation that may (or may not) be renting-out space for some of Saddam?s Weapons of Mass Destruction?!?

It is also a fact that: ?Terrorism of late, is proving that it is indeed an equal opportunity employer!" And after years of ?Bob and Weave, Indigent Diplomacy and Threat?, Israel has finally said - ?ENOUGH IS ENOUGH? and attacked what it says are terrorist training facilities within Syria!

Almost every other nation (with the exception of our United States), that has attacked and occupied an aggressor regime, has done so with brutality and ongoing carnage! The Romans did it, the Vandals did it, the Huns did it, and the Axis did it. ?The latter of course, did not wait for an aggressive act from its intended targets to initiate hostilities!?

In some of the latest attacks, however, people of the same nationality as the aggressor, have also been targeted in blind rage! This has been obvious in the Middle East (especially), where Arabs too have died in their ongoing suicide attacks!

It has been many years since the Israelis have gone after Syria, but that too has apparently come to an end with the escalation of violence in the Biblical lands! ?It kind of makes one wonder if the concept of Armageddon has some immediate substance to it, doesn't it!? And with every backwater nation now in possession of, or in the process of acquiring, some means of mass obliteration, how long will, it be before some damned fool pushes the ?Big Red Button!??

Appeasement, pay offs, and even rebuilding, will carry one just so far, until some damned fool comes to the conclusion (erroneous or not) that one nation or another is an easy target for their insanity and ambitions! (Another Sudetenland Gambit, perhaps!?)

Apparently Israel, sometimes in direct opposition to U.S. desires, has opted not to (always) sit back and take it on the chin! And I too have sometimes wished that we ourselves would abandon the ?Chamberlain - Let?s Give Them Yet Another Chance? scenario, but in a timely fashion, not 12 years later!?

It is my opinion that the Middle East ?WILL NEVER? turn back into a ?Garden Called Eden?, no matter how much money we throw at it, how much blood is shed there, or how much diplomatic effort is expended (or is that wasted)?!

In this respect, I do not envy President Bush in the current situation! The open arms of acceptance and liberation, is fast turning into a day by day confrontation. And I am not at all confident that even if the United Nations does grow a pair, and joins in on this righteous action in the Middle East, that there reception will be much different than ours!?

Some of those people within the Middle East (and elsewhere too I fear), seem ?Hell-Bent? on self destruction, and it seems that not even the ?Second Coming of a Savior? will stop them from attempting to anihalate themselves and everything else that they can reach! And when they are through murdering everything in sight, they may just turn upon, and utterly destroy, each other as well! ?Of this, I have very little doubt!"

:cd:

VERITAS
Old 10-05-2003, 10:42 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Well HC, that pretty well says it... damn it all.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote