The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-18-2021, 03:19 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Just What Is The Alternative

1-18-2021

On one hand, we have an invading army of needy migrants demanding entry into the United States, in an effort to better their lot? Many of these people are carrying mere children along with them, either as justification - or as heart-tugs! They do say, after all, that two wrongs do not make a right, but then, neither does the flagrant violation of our sovereign borders give anyone the justification to invade our soil – and an invasion, like it or not, is exactly what it is!

No one has the right to barge into the home of another, and then help themselves for free to everything that is contained therein, and this, against the will of those who have labored, and even fought hard and long to build with their own blood, sweat, tears and toil, that which is rightfully theirs! And yet, this is exactly what this mob is attempting to pull off, even as we speak? And through all of this and more, these hapless invaders are doing just that, and in violation of every law that “Our Founders” put in place to secure “Our National Borders!”

And Should They Succeed In This Unlawful Incursion – “What Then!”

Will that merely put an end to it, or will we merely be sending a message to all other illegal invaders that they can and at will, just march right in and take over the blood, sweat, tears and toil of nearly two and a half centuries of “American Patriotism and Work”, and this at any time that they damned well feel like doing it?

And when “Our Uncle Sam” is bled dry, what then? Will they merely continue their march northward, devouring all that dares to stand in their way, leaving behind them naught but the shattered dreams, the strenuous labor, and the dried blood of those patriots who gave their all to construct what was the mightiest nation ever to be conceived upon the face of this planet!!

Hardcore
Old 01-19-2021, 06:11 AM

Question The 14 Most Common Arguments against Immigration and Why They’re Wrong

The 14 Most Common Arguments against Immigration and Why They’re Wrong
By: Alex Nowrasteh - CATO Institute - 05-02-18
Re: https://www.cato.org/blog/14-most-co...RoCLdcQAvD_BwE

You have to go to the link - as the file is way too large to post here!

Note: This is an older post - what does it look like currently I can't find yet when I do I will post that link so as to see what has changed since this post. w/a when I find it.

Boats

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK - Here's another link more current dated 11-12/20
Re: https://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/...abe408be1e80bb

I know we all have concerns about immigration - and have many issues that need to be modified - and/or resolved for all parties to accept.

It's been an issue for quite sometime - Trump did what he thought was best for the US and now with new leadershp we have to see which direction they will go.

I understand the issues of the border states that border with other Nations and how it impacts them - as immigration enters into our society. These are tough issues - we are the Land of the Free
but for how long? We American's are under pressure from the impact and support needed for these immigrants - but without having a trade - or speaking our language - it is very difficult to say the least.

When my Grand-Parents & my wife's parents immigrated from Italy to the US. It was very tough to say the least. They had to have sponsers in the states that would house them and teach them our language to read & write in English - along with finding them work. It wasn't easy for them plus they had to become American Citizens - I don't recall them having dual citizenship allowances?

But to just walk across the border without a sponser was not allowed that I know of. Sure some would swim across - many were on the run from their countries for illegal issues. No body said it was easy to get into the states. It seems so now of late but getting caught they were sent back to their original countries.

The separation of the kids from their parents - wasn't the smartest move by the US. Why I could never figure that out? It's complicated the situation - how to find and return their kids to their parents when they can't find them?

US Border States have a right to security and whose allowed in or not. It's stressful and needs better management.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote