The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-24-2008, 08:40 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Deadly,

Yeah, I contacted the website manager and he told me the same thing. Too bad, but I understand. Thanks for trying.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:55 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 
Talking Ya know, mate, I think we picked the wrong pub!

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/dude-i-...27231209990004

SYDNEY, Australia (AP) - An armed robber picked the wrong target when he raided an Australian bar where a biker gang was holding a meeting. He ended up hog-tied and in a hospital.

The man and an accomplice, wearing ski masks and waving machetes, stormed into a club in a western Sydney suburb shortly before 9 p.m. Wednesday and yelled at patrons to lie down as they tried to rob the cash register, police said Thursday.

About 50 members of the Southern Cross Cruiser Club had just started a club meeting in another room, and the bikers jumped up to intervene.

One robber escaped by leaping over a balcony, while the other tried to flee through a service entrance, the club's president, who identified himself only as "Jester," told Australian Broadcasting Corp.

"We caught him at the fence and crash-tackled him and hog-tied him to the ground and waited for the police to get there," Jester said.

Police confirmed that club patrons had subdued one of the robbers, who was taken to a hospital with minor injuries, but did not give further details. Police captured the other suspect nearby.

Jester said the robbers had walked past the bikers as they entered the bar but apparently failed to notice them, perhaps because the ski masks obscured their vision.

"I don't think he did his homework very well," Jester said of the ringleader. "He picked the wrong night."
Old 02-28-2008, 02:19 PM

Default Southern Cross Cruiser Club - Sydney

A man and a 16-year-old boy have been charged over an armed robbery foiled by bikers meeting at the Sydney club they allegedly targeted.

The Southern Cross Cruiser Club was meeting at the registered club in Terrene Street, Regents Park, when two people armed with machetes allegedly stormed into the bar just before 9pm (AEDT) on Wednesday.

The 16 year old was the one that was hog tied!
The man was found naked nearby by the police and both have been charged

The Southern Cross Cruiser Club was formed in 1998 by a group of people who own and ride Japanese and European cruiser-style motorbikes.

http://www.southerncrosscruiserclub.com/