The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-29-2006, 09:17 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Dixie Chicks again

According to Entertainment Weekly, one memorable scene from "Dixie Chicks: Shut Up and Sing" shows the singers watching a news report on President Bush's reaction to their infamous on-stage comment. In the report, Bush says ''the Dixie Chicks are free to speak their mind,'' adding, ''they shouldn't have their feelings hurt just because some people don't want to buy their records when they speak out. You know, freedom is a two-way street.'' After watching this footage, Maines then repeats the president's comment and says, ''What a dumb f---.'' She then looks into the camera, as if addressing Bush himself, and reiterates, ''You're a dumb f---.''
Fine citizens of the United States.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2006, 09:27 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Fortunately for the Dixie Chicks, one of the freedoms we fought for is Freedom of Speach. I just hope they don't too bad when I call them the Dumb-F*ck Chicks.
Old 09-29-2006, 10:44 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The DFC do not accel and succeed at choosing an effective venue or language and invariably end up shooting themselves in the foot.
Apparently the fireplug looking one; Maines, is the one with the snarl face disposition plus potty mouth along side, and the other two sort of go with the flow but all share equally in the downside results.
I think they just punted on 4th and infinity, good kick, but from way, way, outside the stadium.

Scamp
Old 09-29-2006, 03:59 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Who are they...and why would anyone care? Just exactly what have they ever done for humankind...other than make money for themselves? More "celebs" that are all wind and no substance. It's America....I chose not to buy their music....if that's what you call it...it sure ain't country. Dolly, Reba, Patsy....that's country, real "Dixie" Chicks. Wonder if any of these "brainiacs" have anything more than a high school diploma. Funny, that "dumb f..K" twice got elected to the most powerful position in the whole world. What's that say about all the rest.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote