Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-01-2014, 04:45 PM

Send a message via AIM to 82Rigger
Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default The Russians

The Russians have dropped a SISSY BOMB!

They posted this picture for all the world to see.

We don't have to take this lying down!

Obama, you need to post a picture of you with a BEAGLE!

Steve / 82Rigger
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2014, 10:49 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

For Putin, at least the photo is actually quite appropriate, in that:................
"A leopard can never change its spots"

For Obama,...eh?

This is just another one of his MANY: "Photo Ops", that; "His Barackness" SUPPOSEDLY despises.

The photo could also be for buttering-up dog owners at one of his MANY fund raisers.

My: "Cool" & Glorious (actually GLIB) ruler ignores most everything else.

Neil
Old 03-25-2015, 03:50 PM

Default A little tired of this BS

Puttin will someday be mauled by his own people. This guy is phoney from the word go. He's a little to dashing and loves himself alot. I don't know how the Russian mind thinks but they are little off T.D.O..

I agree I want a new president as well. I also want a new congress they are all usless.
They can't agree on a thing. They are all milking the system for every dollar they can pocket. They can't pass a bill or even discuss issues of major interest without a deadlock.

They must restict these guys from being in office more than two terms. These lifers are absolutely old school and not in touch with reality. They know the system is broken but they will be damned to leave it because its a gravey train for them.

The tax payer's have to start thinking about the long term issues or suffer a whole new collasped system of American indifference. We talk a good talk but don't back up the issues that are in dire need to fix the broken system.

I'm not a politician nor would I want to be - but I know its a rotten orgranization that is corrupt to the top levels and disfunctional to say the least.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 12:16 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
Your words are good, and especially your: "...fix the broken system" pretty-much sez-it-all.
Plus, duplicitous President Barack Hussein Obama II or Jr. could even be posing with: "A 100 & 1 Dalmations" INSTEAD, and we American still shouldn't believe whatever comes out of either side of his lying mouth.

Neil