The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-03-2003, 03:11 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Watch Your Back

I Must Be Getting Popular?

The nature of the case for benefits that I have had pending (14 years) has garnered for me some interesting feedback, to say the least over those years!

As I have stated numerous times before, I had a VA Doctor once tell me that if I ever had to spend a night in that facility, I would end up in the basement (morgue).

On another occasion, a service org rep warned me that one of these days I was going to catch a bullet in the back from the rocks across from my place in the mountains if I kept making waves!

On yet another occasion, I was warned by an anonymous voice over the phone, with my wife and an ex Border Patrol Agent (then in Florida) listening in that, and I quote: ?Mr.----, The First Amendment is a splendid thing, but you sir have pushed the envelope to the limit! etc.

And all of this for pushing my claim for benefits for myself and my family for unwitting, uninformed experimentation in the early 1960s. (MK ULTRA - DAIG IN 21-75, COS 385, Church Senate Hearings 1977)! As a matter of fact, a member of government even once told me that (due to the nature of my case), my claim would never be heard!

Well, I kept pushing my claim, as most of you know who read my diatribes, mostly so my family and I would not end up out on the pavement, and lo and behold, last Friday I awoke to a nice little surprise! In the middle of the night, out in the middle of nowhere, a hole punched into my car?s radiator! I patched it up as best I could and thought that that was that!? Although it was the first time that I had ever heard of a coyote, or snake (the legless variety) using a sharp implement to kill a radiator!?

When I woke up this morning (Sunday), guess what, another hole had been punched in that radiator, albeit in a different place! I patched it too, added water as best I could, and journeyed the 18-19 miles over to buy some more ?Alumaseal? at a mountain hardware store! I put it in the radiator, the leak stopped, and I journeyed the 18 miles back home! No more leaks - ?FOR NOW THAT IS??

Again, I live deep in the backcountry, but do have neighbors about an eighth or so miles away, the closest one. As I have but one old car, when it is not in my driveway, it is known that neither my wife of I am home. "She drives me almost everywhere!"

The very moment that I arrived back home, I opened the locked door, called the police, left the door ajar and awaited the arrival of the officer to file a report. He arrived here about an hour or so later, stood at the open door, took down the data, and left. ?The door remained still open all of the time he was here!?

Moments later, after the officer had departed, I went to close the door and found that the frame of the door was virtually shattered. The door itself is hard wood, but apparently the frame (much weaker) was all but splintered. To the best of my knowledge (?) after doing a quick check around, no entry had been made (I think), and nothing so far is missing! Any little additions (if any, however?) are yet unknown to here!

This door shattering had to have taken place in the time that I was gone to the hardware store to pick up the Alumaseal for my radiator - roughly 1 hour in all, give or take!

?Is this all paranoia - you decide!

My door shattered itself, (yeah right)!

My radiator punctured itself twice in as many days in the dead of night (uh-huh?)

The threats mentioned above by powers that be, are all coincidence right?!

Well if so, it is probably the same type of coincidence experienced by James Forestall, Frank Olson, Vince Foster, Watergate etc., etc! (opinion)

I guess that I am lucky though, I have been redundantly warned that harping on experimentation upon our own, and by our own (surreptitious, unwitting, un-informed at that) was a no no!! And this by the government and VA alike, and I can prove it - so go ahead and push it if you will!!??

I would have thought though that the honest, honorable, American thing to do, realizing that mistakes had been made in the past, would be to come clean and tell the truth, compensate the victims and promise never again to engage in such actions!
(MY MISTAKE!!)

?Alas, I have, however, been known to have been wrong before!?? Trust being my biggest mistake of all, right VA?! And for the record, not one newspaper, only one or two congressman, and but two Senators that I can recall (?), and a former President even bothered to reply or show concern! Now that is something to really place your trust in, is it not?

VERITAS
Old 08-03-2003, 04:07 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

That's some scary stuff Hardcore...

You and Mrs H. please take care....

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 04:21 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

As Sid said this may be hunting over bait but it sounds like you might want to sit outside in a dark place with a 12 ga. and watch for a night. Just a thought. One of the best nights I've had started like that. Good luck. Peace
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 08:07 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

DMZ-LT

Sometimes that truth can be stranger that fiction! You decide which it is?

VERITAS
Old 08-03-2003, 08:23 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I've always said tell everybody.

That way if anything serious happens people know where to look.