The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-12-2018, 10:21 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry What In The Hell Is Wrong With These People

8-12-2018

After watching a politically motivated news program on television this morning, it again dawned upon me that to some people, politics is their religion and their credo! As a matter of fact, and in my personal opinion, the welfare, and maybe even the survival, of “Our Great Nation” finishes a poor second to the political party – either political party and this is dead wrong! Not to mention the fact that it is corrosive to everything that we as a nation of free and prideful men and women have stood for the better part of two and a half centuries!

And as a matter of fact again, to far too many of us these days (especially within government), sacrifice and patriotism are wonderful concepts, just as long that is, as it is the other person that is doing the sacrificing and adhering to that same patriotism that was the concept upon which “Our Nation” was founded and built to begin with!

So let me ask you this again: “Just how long do you think this habitual me-ism can go on and be perpetuated, until we ourselves cease to exist as a nation” - Or Don’t Enough Of You Even Care Anymore?

“There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses!”
Andrew Jackson [1767-1845] – 7th President [1829-1837] 1832

“Apparently - Some Things Never Seem To Change?”

Hardcore
Old 08-12-2018, 12:03 PM

Arrow It's Political Dysfunction

Right again HC
-

There's nothing wrong its just M.O.T.S. (more of the same).

The American Political Dysfunction is ongoing and will destroy the US. The parties are on two different fronts both of which will disagree on every element of due process. Both are either Stalemate & Checkmate - neither provides the moves needed to get a winning hand. They roll the dice and everytime it comes up - snake eyes. Their game craps out at every turn.

The Government's fundamental rules of doing what's right goes for naught. They only can Agree to Disagree which again ends up as craps again.

Apparently this stalemate will deter from any American business getting done. I hear no talk about Roads and Bridges - I only here taxes and promises but never see any action working in the people's behalf.

So far only big business seems to have made a profit (as they always do). Even the media is in a closed loop presentation of news with nothing positive. It's like a 24/7 rerun of the same BS day after day.

Meanwhile America suffers from the Government's lack of interest in the people's welfare. We never seem to be on the front page of any good news. I don't care about the rest of the world only that we are fighting everybody's battles but our own here in the states.

We send our kids off to fight wars in foreign lands to help the defeated and degraded peoples in other lands - while our people are still waiting for answers and the promises made during their elections.

The stalemate in the White House and Congress is defaulting in their pledges to make America great. Our infrastructure, our schools, our cost of living and all the issues people thought would be fixed isn't even brought up. But you did screw up Medicare as the Medical expenses and medicines have skyrocketed in cost or is now not covered by Medicare.

Gentlemen and Ladies in Congress - let's get down to the People's business and promise's you made when elected. Better yet why not resign from what I gather you will still draw a full benefit package - lifetime salary and full medical - what more do you want!!!!????

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote