Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-13-2019, 02:13 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Our People Are Not Stupid

6-13-2019

(more opinions)

Our people are not stupid, even if the media and some of their handlers in omnipotent government and (money-motivated) big-business would have us believe otherwise! And the biggest perpetrators of this analogy always seem to be those with the most to gain from diverting attention in a direction that irritates and befuddles the human mind and even the spirit of patriotism!

Granted – not every player that is perched high atop the human stage is always operating on the up and up, quite to the contrary in fact! But the news that is generally offered-up for human consumption - is not always straight forward or factual either! And for those of you who always think otherwise, I invite you to at least consider the possibility that the individual who is stoically standing behind the lectern, verbose and quintessentially polished though they may appear to be, may in fact, sometimes be - “As Full of Manure, As Is The Proverbial Christmas Goose!?”

Truth, on the other hand, is fast getting to be but a matter of perception, upbringing, borderline- propaganda, vested education, external interference, and yes, even wishful thinking! Whereas, that same old and well-rehearsed propaganda, no matter from what side of “The Big Pond” it emanates, is still just that – “And Often Little More, I Fear?”

“IF THE TROGLODYTE WAS INDEED OUR BEGINNING THEN WHAT (OR WHOM) AMONG US, WILL FINALLY USHER-IN OUR DEMISE?” (hrt - 13 June, 2018)

Hardcore
Old 06-14-2019, 05:52 AM

Arrow Every man has his own worst enemy

Cave Dwellers - wow - that brings back old memories. Also characterized by reclusive habits or outmoded or reactionary attitudes. HC you're beginning to over educate your readers me being one.

We all behave in character. The character which determines a man’s behaviour is in a sense the man. So when a person does something, which we can see is bad for him, he often does it because it is his character to do so. It is therefore his character (himself) that is doing him harm and is his enemy. (Guess who - Trump)

I guess to simply the issue: One who shoots oneself in the foot - means a person has made a self-defeating, counter-productive blunder. (Guess who - Trump)

Or; “A fool is made more of a fool, when their mouth is more open than their mind.”
(guess who - Trump)

“You are responsible for everything you TWEET and RETWEET.” (Guess who - Trump)

I got the picture!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote