The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-14-2019, 04:40 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation The Signs Of Genuine Effectiveness

6-14-2019

Once Again: – I don’t care what political faction holds the reins of power, just so long as they use them to the benefit of “We the People” and not themselves alone!

“Our Nation” was founded upon the concept that “All Men and Women” were created as equals! And as such, virtually everything that takes place within “Our Government” affects us all, to one degree or another – for better or for worse! And as such, and regardless of our political leanings, “We Must All Be Americans First!” And for the record, within “Our Military”, the various units are not divided along party lines! And as such, I would not give a damned if a president was a “Republican or a Democrat”, just as long as they were “A loyal and Staunch American First!”

I therefore take great offense, as should we all, over these “School-Kid Attacks” against “President Trump”, who for all intent and purpose, has effectively represented the needs of “The United States and Her People” above all others! This is, after all, what we elect a president to do, is it not?

This is not to say, of course, that “Every Republican or Democrat” is so inclined? What it does say, however, is that if something works and if something is effective in representing all of our needs equally, then (in my opinion) that is the primary mandate and the responsibility of us all, “each and everyone!!”

“Now How Can Any Loyal And Patriotic American Citizen Deny That?”

Hardcore