The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-26-2005, 05:32 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default God created Two women

Some of you religous people will already know this, but I bet that most do not. According to the Bible, God greated two women.
One when he created Adam.
" So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply,"

And then later a few verses God created Eve from adams rib.
"And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; 22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man"

Guess Adam or God didn't like the first try.

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2005, 11:25 AM

Ron - outstanding - ya know I've read that more than once and never made the connection? hmmm will have to more careful.

Tanks again

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 02:12 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default the name

A Jewish relative tells me that the first female God created was named Lilith. She would also be the basis for the demon Succubus. Between Lilith and Eve women were blamed for lust and poor judgment. This was ancient justification for male dominated society. Eve was naive and easily led astray, Lilith was always horny. Yah know, you put the two together and I?d have no objections.

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 08-26-2005, 07:40 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Oy Vay!Keith! Help!

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 08-27-2005, 04:22 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

16 ? And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
.17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch

---------------------------------------------------------------

What I want to know is, where the hell did Cain get his wife?? Since the only other people on earth were Adam & Eve, she must've been his sister!! Did this take place in Israel, or Kentucky?! And did they play "Dueling Banjos" on those rams horns?!
Old 08-27-2005, 07:51 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Ron,
The first verses that you mention are giving the "overview." The second set of verses are getting down into the details. Here's an example: Ron was in the Army in Vietnam in '67 and '68. That is a brief overview. If I were to get into the details, I would say that Ron was in the 25th ID from June to August in '67 and in the 4th ID from August '67 to June '68. So, which was it? Were you in the 25th, the 4th, or the Army? The fact that you were in the 25th and the 4th explain the general statement that you were in the Army.

Revwardoc,
There are lots of questions to go with that passage. First, "16 ? And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD...." Where would that be? King David said in Psalms that there is nowhere to flee from the presence of the Lord. Not the heights of heaven, the depths of sheol (the grave), or the deepest depths of the ocean. Next, Cain built the city of Enoch. If there were no other people, who would live in the city and who would provide the manpower to build it? As far as marrying his sister, that would be Abraham. He married his is half-sister. I never figured if he was from Kentucky, Arkansas, or West Virginia.

Ron,
The bible says that God created man and then he "rested." After that, God created woman and since then, nobody's rested.

Chilidog
Old 08-27-2005, 01:16 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Thanks for the back upChili! You're good! Are you booked up? Keith needs some good help around here!

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 08-27-2005, 06:51 PM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Chili...where you been lately? real nice seeing you back on the boards these past few days!

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 08-29-2005, 11:47 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Chili dog

Let me see. The bible is telling a wrong? The bible doesn't kid.

The virse was before he created Eve. That would mean there were two women God created or the bible is telling a LIE.

Ron
Old 08-29-2005, 04:51 PM

Send a message via AIM to 82Rigger
Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ron,

Look at it this way:

In the FIRST verse you quoted, the Bible is saying that God created a female.

In the SECOND verse you quoted, the Bible is telling you HOW it was done.