The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-27-2002, 11:33 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Question how do I become a member daddy?

I am the proud daughter of DMZ-LT -The youngest! I have had the honor of talking to some of you before. Sorry daddy, but I tried to figure out how to sign on as myself & as you can see, it was not a success!!! I just spent 3 hours reading and learning from you guys out there! I try to read everyday, but shit happens, and when I come back here I end up learning soooo much- so THANK YOU! I know there are some of you out there that think that this should just be a place for my dad, but you are wrong!!!! I may not have been, nor will be in a "war", but I love someone with ALL my heart that has! I know I will NEVER know the pain you have everyday, but I do know what it is like to suffer with PDSD personally! I honestly can say thank GOD for giving me the LT. has my father and one of the best friends I WILL EVER have! THANK GOD for this place- for my dad to be to talk to all his bros & sis' that help him in a way I wish I could (you know who you are)!!! Sid- I love you for being my dad's "bestest" friend! And forget what dad said- your son can ask me out anytime! I know I will receive hell for this but I had to say thank you to you guys for being there for the LT. I also needed to say daddy that you will always be the only man in my heart! Sure we know I've let alot in and hope to continue doing- but noone and I mean NOONE can compare to you, my protector, my love, my friend, my teacher, and most of all , MY HERO!!! That's all! Never forget or doubt! THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME SOO MUCH! I LOVE YOU!!! - THE LITTLE ONE
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2002, 05:41 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Wow , what a way to start the day. Thanks. Daughters are for the healing of the fathers, as Beau says. Love you more . Now lets figure out how to get you registered as you.
Old 06-28-2002, 05:55 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Love you too

Hey there little one, its posts like yours that make us feel all warm and fuzzy inside and wonder where that sand storm came from all of a sudden. Tell Dad to bring you to the getaway next time.
Old 06-28-2002, 06:05 AM

Thumbs up MAn, what a terrific post !!

LT, if you don't buy that car she wants now, you are the biggest bum that ever lived !!!

Seriously, that is one great testimony; a heartfelt tribute of both love and respect. I can't think of a greater gift a child could offer. You are truely a blessed man, LT

And to LT's youngest, I can only say thank you foer validating what those on this site already know - that your Dad is a special man.

God bless you both, even more than he already has !
Old 06-28-2002, 07:34 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up Wow!

You must be quite a Dad!

I do remember a thread way back When your daughters were discussing fees. No fees involved in this one. Seriously, I am glad you have really wonderful daughters. I have one and she is a very special young lady also. Daughters a really neat.

Keith
Old 06-28-2002, 08:55 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default Little One

I read this post last night and you sent me off to bed thinkin' that there is nothin more precious than a love of a child. Tell you what your daddy has done good and is a blessed man to have two such beautiful girls. What more could a man ask for or accomplish in this life than have his kids honor and love him as you both love him. And don't anyone ever make you feel that you don't belong here Little One. We have a whole lot to learn from you if we will just listen with our hearts. Take care Little One...sis

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 06-28-2002, 01:20 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 
Default Be right back

Got somtin in my eye

Peace,Griz
Old 06-28-2002, 03:30 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 
Default Well Lt?

Well Lt you gonna help the little lady get signed up or do we have to go over your head and call david? P.S. you are a lucky man to have a daughter who loves you sooooooooooo much.
Old 06-28-2002, 05:13 PM

Default Lt.

You have a good Daughter there, she's a keeper. God Bless you both.
Old 06-28-2002, 05:28 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Tis the children of the child...

...that teaches us to look within ourselves once again,...

...you have one that cares, and understands, combine that with the love she professes for you, your one lucky man,...

.. we all know how to cherish life being as who we are now, and may not one second pass, that be missed between you...

..."C"

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk