The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-18-2020, 01:50 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Beware - Of All Of The Bull Manure

10-18-2020

“Maybe it is Just Me”, but it seems to me that many (if not most) of these politicians these days, as well as a multitude of our own people as well (?), have lost sight of what should (and must) be our prime mandates - those being “Our Welfare, Our Future, and of course, “OUR People Themselves” – now what is so damned hard about that to understand?

“We have no responsibility to the world, except as it relates to “Our Own Security, Our Own Well Being, Our Own Economy, and of course, Our Own Survival Itself” – all of the rest, and like it or not, is pure wishful thinking and gambol fluff! And for anyone out there who yet believes that our future relies upon world approval, let me respectfully disagree!” For we are “The United States of America” and we have made it to where we are today, not because of the political scientists, the theorists, or even the dictatorial edicts of “Those Who Would Be Kings!”

Rather, we made our way through trial and error, pure guts, never-ending tenacity, and the ability of “Our Own People” to rise-up and carry on, even through adversity and world tumult! For once again, “WE ARE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES” and we must continue to set, and to guide - “Our Own Destiny!!”

Hardcore
Old 10-18-2020, 02:37 PM

Arrow

Excellent post Rick - lead by example used to be a good standard or model - or expression used by America world wide - but we now find ourselves meandering & somewhat dysfunctional of late.
-
It starts at the top (Leadership) and it works down (to the People). We've deviated from the norms - and our social behavior has in a way been regarded as bad. We were more self-reliant and composed and tended to world business in a manner that gave other Nation's a guide post to follow.
-
Today we've morphed into a convoluted system of operations - with contentious results within our administration - and are much more prevalent as times goes by.
-
The public is wandering around looking for something positive and coherent that will re-establish the American way of life. They are disenchanted with the issues at hand and the lack of Leadership to find a resolve.
-
Hence we have an onset once again of dysfunctional White House outline - and a person who lacks empathy - and he doesn't have a plan to get us out of this mess - we are all in.
-
We have a leader running our country - which does not have any way - to help our cause.
-
He has no coherent plan that we all see or recourse but - to suffer his decisions - and there end results.
-
This is why the American People are the way they are today. We didn't make ourselves this way - we were driven to it - by poor management.
-
I could be wrong - and I'm sure many will take exception to my comments - but that's the way I see it - and how it feels to the public.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote