The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-27-2017, 09:18 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Say What????

4-27-2017

“I have two things to cover today!” As a matter of fact, I just related them both to “The White House Comment Line” who probably thought that I was as crazy as a loon, but what the Hell, with everything that is going on in the world today, maybe they could use a laugh as well!?

# 1 - I know that President Trump has carried over a lot of his predecessor’s practices, including that somewhat hokey song-loop that greets you when you dial the White House with suggestions, comments and ideas (1-202-456-1111)! As this is “The United States of America”, and not the waiting room at some posh “Washington D.C. Bordello”, I suggested that the song that they play be a good old (American) John Philip Sousa March instead of that pleasant, though boring as Hell, (repetitive) parlor music?

#2 - For the record, and for what it is worth, the next time that you hear about all of this illegal border activity out here along the South-Western United States Border, and in particular, the San Diego Region, I invite you to keep in mind a discovery that was just confirmed here in America’s Finest City (San Diego)!

Apparently, one of the old theories about how long human beings have been here on this continent (15,000 years or so) has been obliterated (big time)!? It appears that a “Mastodon Bone” that was found out here many years ago, shows evidence that it had been busted open with a blunt instrument (a rock tool) to extract its marrow some 150,000 years back, and this (they claim) by humans?! (Talk About Your Original American Patriots!!)

So there you have it, and for what it is worth – just when we think that we know everything, we find out that there are still more things in heaven and earth that mankind has ever dreamed

“WEIRD AS HELL - BUT TRUE!!”

Hardcore
Old 04-27-2017, 10:41 AM

Great news HC - I will now have peace of mind. Yes we all after these years are learning something new everyday. History books will have to be rewritten and eventually our American way of life. It's amazing as you pointed out that we know more today than we did yesterday in most cases.

Going in for caterack surgery in the morning left eye two weeks later the right eye. I've been seeing foggy outlines of things moreso of late thought I'd see what everything looks like once again. I may be in for a surprise?

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote