Old 04-17-2002, 03:21 PM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 
Default Favorite Aircraft

dewman

Registered to :Apr 05, 2002
Posted 14-04-2002 at 03:06
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is your favorite aircraft? (just thought to lifven things up) THe F-22 for me.. all the way

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Profile www Qoute
David

Registered to :Aug 21, 2001
Posted 14-04-2002 at 04:55
It's a great site dewman, nice work

Profile www Qoute
arrow

Registered to :Aug 21, 2001
Posted 14-04-2002 at 10:35
Very cool! Nice work!
-----------------
The LT said: "Keep Movin"

Profile Qoute
SgtBlake

Registered to :Oct 18, 2001
Posted 15-04-2002 at 10:26
Well I'm kind of parital to the AV8B Harrior jump jet.
-----------------
Sgt G.A. Blake, MARINE, The Title says it all.

Profile www Qoute
Seascamp

Registered to :Feb 26, 2002
Posted 15-04-2002 at 11:20
Bar none, it's the A1 Sky Raider, the ?Flying dump truck?. At least that?s what I called them. They brought out a couple for the movie ?We were Solders?. It was old home week for sure. Goodness, those birds could hold some ordinance and I loved to see them do their deal. Never cared much for the F4, A6 or A7 stove pipes. They were way too fast and pilots way too crazy for my liking. The only certain deal with those was that something was going to hit something due to gravity but beyond that, it was a crapshoot and hope for the best.
Fair seas, Bill

Profile Qoute
ExAF

Registered to :Apr 05, 2002
Posted 16-04-2002 at 13:23
Ahh...I will take a C-130 anyday. Most forgiving aircraft in the world. Ok, not built for speed, not pretty, but reliable.

Profile Qoute
DMZ-LT

Registered to :Aug 27, 2001
Posted 16-04-2002 at 13:50
Not sure what it was but I REALLY loved that bird that flew me out of Bitnam back to the world. Judging by the yells and hollers of my fellow passengers upon take off I think a few others would vote for that plane

Profile Qoute
Hoyin

Registered to :Mar 25, 2002
Posted 16-04-2002 at 15:03
Hrm...I lived near the Alameda Naval Air station. I mean NEAR..as in next door! The high school I went to had a jet parked on the lawn..it was an old F4 (?) its hard to remember. (We were the Encinal Jets,,how original) Anyway..for our senior prank we drug that thing out to the street where there was a large corner..so coming around you'd see looming before you a large airplane..looked like it missed the base and landed there instead. *G* We didnt get caught cause ALL the seniors were in on it..but we sure got bitched at. Later on after they tied it down we painted it with peace symbols and flowers. Just cause. I think that old plane is my favorite by far.
-----------------
Mongol Dai!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links