The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-08-2007, 12:24 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default More Bad News about Andy and Annette

As I figured, the VA has cut off Annette until they review her claim. I know how this game is played. They are going to try to find out if the actual cancer that killed Andy was an Agent Orange Related Cancer. Now, he could have been 100% for "such and such" cancer but actually died from another. If this happens, they will deny her claim. For those of you that sent money to Annette, thank you! She wrote me telling that since she is not getting VA anymore that it really helped her. If some of you have procrastinated, might be a good time to chip in. Hopfully we can also pass the hat again at the East Coast Campout to send her another. I also hope that the death certificate is ambiguous as to what cancer, then, although they will still screw with her, they will have to give it to her. I am also holding my Ace in the Hole, Sen. Rockafellar, until a final decision is made. Will also try to call her and will pass on any info I get.

Colon Guts

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2007, 12:44 PM

Packman - I know the routine too - My Brother Larry died in the VA hospital in Denver from complications of agent orange. He didn't have anything of any value or any material wealth so they just wrote him off. Most of us who were exposed have some residuals in our blood workup. They found it in mine and said they would monitor it every six months.

I got bladder cancer of which is another type related to exposure to agent orange. Currently in remission and had six weeks of chemo. So far its still in remission but you never know. If your immune system weakens this stuff can run ramp id throughout your body coming out almost anywhere and at any time.

So far I have no other issues that they (the VA) will relate to as being an agent orange issue - they are very careful about that.

I feel bad for Annette - but I'm sure the VA will come through for her. She can prove Andy was there and others can also do this - this should suffice - but you never know. Keep us up to date on her situation.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 02-08-2007, 12:49 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Thank you Tom. I still don't have the courage to call Annette
Old 02-08-2007, 01:00 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Just got off the phone with Annette. She is doing well. Prudential is taking their good ol' time in giving her the money from Andy's life insurance, and the VA says that her "claim is important to them" but they're real busy. May take awhile. The death certificate does read "Cardio/pulminary failure do to Lymphoma and Agent Orange. We will wait and see what their decision is, but doubt they can deny her now. (well, the VA can move in mysterious ways) She is going to keep me posted and will keep my Ace in a safe place just incase. She sounded great and seems to be doing well.

Colon Guts

Old 02-08-2007, 01:04 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

She needs to get with her treating Dr. and in combination with the Dr. on the death certificate , fix the cause of death and refuse autopsy.

She don't need this.

Ron
Old 02-08-2007, 02:54 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I don't really know Annette and didn't know Andy that well but if someone would PM the address i'd like to send a bit of money.
Old 02-08-2007, 03:07 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ron,

I put that in the second post. Andy's in the ground, there will be no autopsy. Luckily the Dr. did well on the death certificate.

Melody...Pm on the way.

Guts

Old 02-08-2007, 06:54 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Kath and I also got a Thank You card from Annette today, thanking us for attending the wake and funeral and the money that we gave her with our sympathy card at the wake. Will gladly give more at the Campout if needed. We're glad to hear that she's doing well, considering. Thanks Tom.
Old 02-08-2007, 07:04 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Pac,...

...Thank you for the heads up,...

...will work on both fronts,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 02-09-2007, 05:52 AM

Could somebody tell me how I can send a money order to Annette ?
"I Have Not Come To Bring Peace, I Have Come With The Sword". Jesus Christ.....Matthew 10:34