The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-06-2021, 08:56 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Who, What, Where, Why, When & How

4-5-2021

Well Low And Behold, “The Martian Helicopter” has just determined that “Fairly Significant Earthquakes” also take beneath the surface of “The Red Planet – Mars!”

Of course, and as anyone, with even half a brain may have already surmised - “Our Sister Planet” just might not be all that different (Geologically-Speaking) from Earth? Or that “The Mystical Mars and Earth (Terra Firma)” might also be more alike than many an Earthling might ever care to believe?

“But of course, there are vast differences between Earth and Mars that many of us have now come to accept as fact!” And unlike a few of the archaic depictions of possibly (totally alien?) life-forms upon “The Red Planet Mars”, the proof is still lies in the pudding (so to speak)? And even if our celestial neighbor in space (is as barren, rocky and desolate) as many an esteemed celestial-nut has proclaimed for centuries, I still personally doubt that Mars, even with its “Earthling-Unfriendly Nature”, houses any two-headed monsters, or even vicious creatures with intelligent quotients that make us all look like solar-system morons? And I also doubt that any ‘Earthling-Like Martians’ that reside some 142 million miles from “The Sun”, would have a hunger for human flesh, or possess a mortal craving for world conquest?

But in the event that time and space ever do prove me to be wrong, then I humbly offer-up my apologies to all survivors – “If Any?” (Only Kidding, Of Course?!)

Hardcore