The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2010, 01:28 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Colorado High School Tells Student to Remove US Flag From Truck… It’s Offensive

Colorado High School Tells Student to Remove US Flag From Truck… It’s Offensive

Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, September 6, 2010, 10:02 AM

Security officials told the student they focus on diversity at the school and they don’t want anyone to feel uncomfortable.

The Denver Channel reported, via FOX Nation:
A high school student in Northglenn is upset that campus security told him to remove the large American flags flying from his pickup truck because it might make others uncomfortable.

Jeremy Stoppel told 7NEWS he got a ticket at Northglenn High School last Thursday for squealing his tires. He said he deserved that ticket and deserved having his parking lot pass suspended for two weeks.

But he’s upset that campus security then told him he can’t fly his 3 feet by 5 feet flags in the bed of his pickup truck anymore.

“She said I should take my flags down. She said this is a school that focuses on diversity and she doesn’t want anyone to feel uncomfortable,” Stoppel said. “How do you suppose anyone would feel uncomfortable in America with an American flag? That’s where I’m confused.”

He said he started flying his flags around school last week.
“Now that I finally get to drive to school, I have a truck, that’s what I want to do. I want to fly my flags. September 11th is coming up so I wanted to fly them in honor of that,” said Stoppel, who said his cousin is serving in the Navy.
So what are the odds that this school is run by a bunch of crazy libs?

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com...ag-from-truck/

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links