The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-14-2003, 03:06 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Even A Chicken Has A Backbone

?Show Some Backbone?- President Bush to skeptics!!

The President also said that, and I quote: ?When it is all said and done, free nations will not allow the United Nations to fade into history as an ineffective, irrelevant debating society.? (Well, your entitled to your opinion George?)

Of course, all that President Bush was attempting to do with his little diatribe was to get a few within the UN, NATO and World Government as well, to grow at least half a pair as concerns terrorism? And like Peter Graves (Mr. Phelps of the original Mission Impossible), President Bush too, found that you can not grow nuts on a rotting banana!

With anti-war protesters gearing-up for Europe?s largest protest in history (I wonder if they will all be wearing ?Brown Shirts"), many in Europe have asked how transatlantic relations got so bad, so fast! (Ask your overly-cautious leaders, chumps!?)

Hey, that question is not all that hard to answer, so here goes - ?We (USA) have a President who takes no shit from a gaggle of wanna-be gods (i.e. UN and NATO)? Aw shucks, and just when some of these bastards thought that they had us by the short hairs?! ?SHAME ON US!!?

Could it be (Europe) that you have been continually attempting to cram your over-abundant left tit down Uncle Sam?s throat, and he ain?t biting any more?! And while we are on the subject, you can still stick your Kyoto Protocol, Criminal Court and your International Big Brotherisms as well, up your snail and borscht-sucking asses too! (opinion)

The United States is a ?Sovereign Nation? and ?We March To Our Own Drummer!? We will always be a friend to the free world, but never it?s G.D. Slave! We earned our right to survival, and no mob of ?Mealy-Mouthed Diplomutts? are going to tell us how to eat, sleep, and yes, even take a dump! We offered the world our hand in friendship, but a few demanded our whole arm in slavery!

The media has said that, and I quote: ?There is something deep and fundamental about the differing views of Europe, as opposed to the United States!? (Viva La Difference!)

A few pathetic (international) bastards don?t even seem to mind stealing the fruits of our differences! When, however, they demand that ?We The People? eternally gift them with our blood, sweat and tears, and on their terms at that, it becomes apparent that they are dragging far too deeply upon the wrong weed!

?Above all, to thine own self be true!!? Hell, we have even fallen under attack by the Vatican of late for exposing some of their Priests and Bishop?s penchant for young boys!

And what about ?Pope Julius II" (1503-1513), who, in my opinion, was in a league with ?William Clarke Quantrill? - the butcher of Lawrence, Kansas (Civil War)!

Do you remember ?Pope Pius XII? (WWII), and his ?Look The Other Way Attitude? when the Nazis were destroying half of Europe?

And let?s never forget ?Pope John Paul II?, who called our (US) actions, illegal and immoral! Well oh saintly one - What in the hell do you call ?Covering Up For Child Abusing Priests??

We Americans didn?t do too bad a job, even with our many mistakes, in building the "Greatest Nation That This World Has Ever Seen!? And when that day comes when we are forced to take orders from a cross-section of past, present and future failures and perverts, then that is the day when Armageddon will surely be upon us! (AMEN)

VERITAS