The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-08-2020, 07:54 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Getting More Than A Bit Mean & Testy?

12-8-2020

Election results are beginning to get more than a little bit mean and testy, and rightfully they should, as not since 1861 (in my opinion) has so much ire and rancor been injected into a political elections as it is now, and it may not end there either in my opinion?

“With violent crimes again beginning to escalate in Our Country, the last thing that we need now is for our own people to come un-glued” as we are still “One Nation Under God” and we do not need to begin to lunge at each other’s throats again, now do we?

Hardcore
Old 12-08-2020, 08:36 AM

Angry

Yep - its going to be very difficult for quite some time. The Nation is split once again and there's no two ways about it. It's been comng - and now we will have to live with the reprocutions.
-
Politics is not what they used to be - they have lost their ability to work together for a common solution and to show their constituents (US!!) that a resolve comes by working out their differences.
-
These last four years have generated alot of hate and discontent around the nation & the world. So much so that unity no longer applies. Political & Racial divisions are more prevalent as ever - and will be issues for years to come. We've re-lite the candle of North vr's South once again.
-
We are but one people - we are all American's - and if we are divided - we have nothing!
-
Leadership today is so radical that it proprogates and spreads like a wild fire across the Nation. They are supposed to be the People's Representatives of their States. Until we unify - there will be blood in the streets for years to come. People are unhappy - and it's not all their doing!
-
The Virus of late - doesn't help either - and invokes fear into our society - and it could've been handled alot better - but once again the administration denied its seriousness - and allowed the public to be more exposed then they should have been.
-
I also think our Government is getting too damn Top Heavy - They are all overpaid and think they are above the law - for which it stands. Self glorification of the office is being a bit overplayed.
-
We have three teir's of legislation Dems - Reps - the and the Judical System - all three are hand picked to work in government - supposedly for the People.

We The People - are not part of Their Club. To many of them we are ignorant of the political system they say. We Civvies know alot more than they think! The smell of government is overwhelming and not even $1000 calone can cover it up.

According to them we don't understand how the upper political management works. And they know what's best for us!

Really - what a pile of extrament. We are not lawyer's or politically trained - but they know whats best for us. Yea right.

They run for office selling us a pile of B.S. & Promises - and never quite get their job done.

These are my thoughts - but I'm sure many of you get my drift.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote