The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-29-2002, 09:22 AM

Default The Real Truth about Vietnam....Yea..Right....

I was over visiting veterans.com the old site.
Saw a posting entitled "The real truth about Vietnam" the guy who wrote it says he is vietnamese.
Sure glad to find out there was really no war, and that you all were teenagers paid to keep your mouth shut. boy what a whacko this dude is....will put the entire text below so you can see (but won't believe) what he said.

Here it is....
"There was really no war just a bunch of young propaganda for the United States to live of off so they didnt seem to powerful. The people that supposedly "survived" were just teenagers who were payed to keep there mouth shut, but it didnt really matter because they all got stoned and died anyway so they US government didnt have to worry about paying them anymore.I should know this because i am Vietnamese and was 12 years old during the time. All those pictures you saw were just movies directed by someonend out "

The above is to sad to be funny, but guess it is just rantings of an unbalanced peson.
Edgar
:mad
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2002, 11:40 AM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 
Default Ha Ha Ha

Thanks I needed a good laugh this morning so he was 12 years old for 11 years thats something kind of like denise the menise he never grows up. but the rantings continue sort of like our mr one five over hear I see a pattern and they all look like ronnie, kule I do pity him or her because they need help and just don't know it thanks again for the laugh
Old 05-29-2002, 12:16 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Oh my God!

The jigs up fellows. The truth has surficed. We're all busted. Well, think I'll go make up a crack & heroin cocktail. Ahhh, that's good, wow man, I mean, Ach, Ack, help, I'm ODing, A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-

"Livin' on reds, Vitamin C, and Cocaine. All his friends can say is "aint it a shame"."

Poor deceased Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2002, 12:19 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post Mixed Emotions

Don't know whether to cry or laugh!

Someone not based in reality or making his own reality.

Just like some of those idiots that say there was no holocast with the Jews in Europe.

Just a dumb stupid post by someone trying to stir up controversy or someone not wanting to face reality.

Keith
Old 05-30-2002, 10:20 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Zow!!!!

Obviously the Vietnamese author has fallen out of his frigging tree some where along the line or perhaps he is/was in an area of limited US participation. Either way, he?s rolling his own and is probably blowing dope from the alleged ?Golden Triangle?. He missed the whole show and is spouting nonsense for one reason or another and being stoned seems like a probable cause.
Fair seas, Bill
Old 05-30-2002, 11:32 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Time to fess up

I can no longer live this lie. It's true, everything he said was true. I have lived with this shame for too long. I'm going to send my medals back, send the VA it's money back and wear a hair shirt and beat myself with a whip. Those that refuse to believe the truth are sad. As for someone being 11 years old for 10 years, it can happen. My father has been 18 for 70 years now.
Old 05-30-2002, 12:01 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Hoyin

Speaking of this ...in my generation in history class the Vietnam war was so casually skimmed over that I wouldnt have known really that it *had* happenned or what/when/where/how except for my life experience and that I just happen to be a history buff.
I had hoped that now things had changed in our classrooms but apparently not.
AND
This "author" has got more than a few screws loose.
Old 05-30-2002, 04:14 PM

Default Paco!

You let the cat out of the bag! Now they'll stop sending me those bags of oregano every month!
Just stopped in after checking out the THC site and glad to see noone is taking this moron seriously (really think this is Kule?).
If you stop at that site, I think Theoddz has his number.
Old 05-30-2002, 04:17 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Cool WE SERVED PROUDLY

MANY HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT VIET NAM AND NEVER SET FOOT THERE. IF YOU WEREN'T THERE KINDLY KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED.
ALL I ASK WHERE WERE YOU???????????

Sempers,

Roger
1961-1977
68/69
Once A Marine............Always A Marine.............

http://www.geocities.com/thedrifter001/
Old 05-30-2002, 04:46 PM

Default Drifter

9th Engineer Battalion, 1st Mardiv. Chulai from late March '67 'til June '68. Extended my time for three months but some Lt. juggled papers so he could go home early (that's what the Top told me.) Spent a few weeks on the USNS Upshur going over - don't remember how many days but we lost St. Pat's day when we crossed the Int. Date Line.
Attached Images
File Type: gif a-starheadwelcome.gif (15.6 KB, 110 views)