The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-17-2018, 03:05 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Too Many Bogus & Smiling Faces

10-17-2018

I just heard a politician discussing the difference between “Doers and Talkers.” What amazed me even more, however, was that only half of the possibilities were covered in this analogy! What, in my opinion, was conspicuously absent from this political comparison was “Liars and Thieves!

Of course this is not to say that what was being said, as far as it went, was not correct, but answer me this: Of what possible value to the people of “This Great Nation of Ours” is a doer, who also turns out to be a liar, a me-ist, and maybe even an outright cheat who represents the demands of but one particular faction, and not the critical and pressing needs of “Our Entire Nation?”

“Granted, no one can be right all of the time – not even any one political party!” And needs, wants and desires vary greatly in accordance to the person on the other side of the equation, but there has to be some commonality here someplace, even among the politically controlled!

In other words, there are certain things in life that are universal - such as food, water, air and freedom! “But what about truth, justice, equality, fair play, and even right and wrong” are so damned hard to understand, unless of course, you truly believe that your needs and demands and your needs any demands alone, are all that really matters in today’s world? “And if you genuinely believe this, then you my friends are skating upon thin icy indeed!”

Hardcore