Baja Mexicana!!!!!
And no feriners kin come in!
SF
NC
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2004, 02:37 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I have some Oklahoman blood in me from 3 of my grandparents...some family was even involved in the land rush thing. Some of the folks there can be worse than some Texans if ya ask me! Don't want to be at one of my family reunions...always fightin on the Oklahoman side!

I-40 goes through here so we see all different types of plates. Even from Canada and such. I love TX but I want to move to Wyoming or Montana! Nothing better than mountains!

Ohh...the state flower for the panhandle would be the tumbleweed.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 04:45 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to travisab1

Doc;
No it weren't it was tejas!!!
Be glad the KARANKAWA INDIANS aren't still there in TEXAS. You'd be eaten for saying something like that. Say your sorry or maybe a band of the KARANKAWA INDIANS wil just come-a-lookin' fer ya. Ghosts ya know!!! check this out...,
http://www.rra.dst.tx.us/c_t/indians...%20INDIANS.cfm

BAAAAD do do or Voo Doo!!!

Addendum... Texas comes befor Oklahoma. If it wern't fer Texas holdin' upOklahoma, Oklahomawould fall in to MEXICOOOOOOO

Travis

I could sure use another one right about now...
Old 03-04-2004, 04:58 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Scoutner... watch how you use them words employing the word "Blue", as in blue hairs... what in the freak IS a "blue hair"?

I knew you was an O, so therefore have special knowledge which I must pay attention to.
Old 03-04-2004, 07:25 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Bleu, Sacre

We lovingly refer to the seasoned citizens, female persuasion, who have made a recent visit to the beauty parlor to get their hair tinted. Originally, there was a very mild rinse applied, to help cover up the dingy yellowish hair of these sweet little old ladies, and the light-in-the loafers hairdressers decided to plus-up the tint factor, resulting in "blue hairs." Several years ago, my lady friend and I were at the opera (why, yes, Virginia, even old tankers have couth and culture enough to appeciate opera), and seated in front and below us was a row of little old ladies, each having gone to the beauty parlor that afternoon. Not only was there a "blue hair," but an orange hair, a lavender hair, a veritable rainbow of hues!

Taking this a step further, we also refer to blue hairs that drive in a rather peculiar manner as "Blue hair dashboard sniffers."

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 03-04-2004, 11:01 PM

Sounds like you fellars have been there and done that. On the border they are called mujeres with blue hairs. Usuallay with "IOWA" (Idiots Out Walking Around) license plates and their left turn signal on since the car was made.

Also for those SOONERS, I was born in Okie City but left, then retired from the Navy and moved to a cemetary called "Tishomingo", down by Ardmore. Had to leave because I had a pulse and I wouldn't get into the box for them to cover up. Now I am here playing with dirty laundry and asking simple questions of the geratric society.
Ain't it great. Here I am in Paradise and all I see is people that scare the hell out of me about growing old. But I do keep in mind that growing old beats the hell out of the alternative----dieing.
I love it, and Falcon Lake is down past Guerrero.
theemperor
Old 03-05-2004, 12:15 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Emperor Scout -

Aha! (he says, rememberingly)

There for a minute I had the idea that Scout had taken to historicizing Sargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band's own YELLOW SUBMARINE!

Sir Blue
Old 03-05-2004, 05:28 AM

Default WILLIE!!!!!!!!

The old Guerrero, in "IN" Falcon lake. And Zapata is on the east side of the lake about 50 miles south of Laredo. The new Guerrero, is as should be, in Mexico on the western side.
SF
NC