The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-23-2018, 02:41 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Arrow Respect

5-23-2018

We have got to do far more than just wave our flag – we have got to stand behind it, love it and what it stands for, and feel it with our entire being! In short, we have to respect it, every second of every day of our existence, from 1776 to 2018 and far into the future as well!

This is our country people, from coast to coast, to the limits of outer-space, and from our literal inception to this point in time – and onward into a future that is yet to be written! We must dedicate, persevere, tough it out, and even lay our lives on the line – not for ourselves alone, but for all of those who are yet to be born upon freedom’s shore as well!

We have but one country - this country, and the assets of our entire being are priceless, irreplaceable, and far beyond even the imagination of mortal man - never to be regained if lost, never to be recreated if abandoned, and never to be replaced within the annals of human history.

For many of those who dreamed, and many of those who built, and many of those who bled and toiled, are now known but to history and “The Almighty Himself!” And so it is and so it must forever be, until time itself ceases to exist or it roars to a screeching halt - For We Are Americans And We Will Forever Value And Defend The Blessings Of Liberty And Of Freedom!

Hardcore
Old 05-23-2018, 03:37 PM

HC - Only the voter's can straighten this out. The political system is corrupt in many ways the only fix is Term Limits. Out with old and corrupt and in with the new and hopefully change will come about. The world is watching our system with mixed views. Our current administration has left little doubt America has some major issues.

Even our Military leaders are bending to the new politics of late. Our security system is taking hit after hit because they are investigating issues relating to the security of our United States. That's their job - its not politics - its wrong doing at all levels of our society. Money talks it has even to this day. Seems nobody ever has enough and those with little are loosing the most.

Are men & women are fighting on to many fronts. We are not the Big Brother rather we are a society that is suppose to take care of human rights of all peoples. This seems like the whole world needs our help. Yet they are fighting lost causes. We are spread too thin to do the job right. Whatever happen to NATO it thinks we've gone off into left field lately. Russia, China and North Korea they can't wait for us to fall.

If I were younger and had no family I'd go over and do what I could. But right now I'm too old (young in heart) and I'd probably step on a mine. It just aggravates me knowing our kids are spread too thin and we are not giving them the support they need.

I blame Trump for this mess were in and then Congress. They don't work together for the people but for some dumb as shit either the President wants or some Political issues that don't mean a damn to the average man or women in the States.

Why is our Gas so high? Why are taxes so high? Why aren't they fixing the roads and bridges we need fixed. Why can't they protect the kids in school's which is a damn shame.

Imagine the good that money could have done - had we not been fighting everybody's wars and conflicts. Your last line on your text: For We Are Americans And We Will Forever Value And Defend The Blessings Of Liberty And Of Freedom!

In order for that to happen - We have to come first - I don't see that. I don't feel that!
The King is happy in his court - while the people's of this country graze on crumbs. Boy if that doesn't ring bell I don't know what will.

Let's face it we are a democracy in trouble!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote