Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-04-2021, 10:22 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Scammers & Yellow Cheats

3-4-2021

(personal opinions)

If someone would have warned me, but a few short years ago, about these scammers and yellow cheats, I would have been amazed at their audacity! In the last several days however, the polluted floodgates have opened wide and the volume of cowardly crap that has flooded my phone-waves has truly been voluminous at best! Some of these harassing telephone calls have even come in on local exchanges, and some from out of state, but all pre-recorded!

“Several things remains a fact however, those being, that these phone calls are from some yellow-skunk who has not identified themselves, they are all pre-recorded, and they are an irritant and damned cowardly!”

“Now add to this the fact that I have informed the authorities about these stinking calls redundantly, and they continue to profess their inability to regulate them, and you begin to get the idea that our (?) government is either indigent or controlled by scum that lacks the testicles to perform the jobs that they are being handsomely paid to enact?” In either case - the apathy and indigence of some of these departmental fools is not to be believed, or even tolerated!!!! For if “Our Own Government” doesn’t give a damn, or they are truly unable to control this criminal harassment, then I ask you - what good are they, and where along the line have we been turned into “Just Another Third World Crap-Bucket?”

As For Me – “I, LIKE MOST OF YOU OUT THERE, LOVE THIS COUNTRY OF OURS”, and if our own elected government can not (or will not) do the jobs that they were hired to perform, then in my opinion, “We Have No Government At All!?”

Hardcore