The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-24-2018, 08:31 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Mr. President.......

5-24-2018

Of course, it is only my opinion, but I sincerely believe that a regimen of protectionism has been allowed to flourish within your administration, and indeed, it has buried its infectious fangs deeply within nearly all aspects of what was once “The People’s Government!” In short, “The People Themselves” has become a secondary consideration (if even that)? It is indeed a crying shame when the welfare, and maybe even the survival, of “Our Nation” has to take a back seat to those who made the ridiculous statements that, and I quote: “It is alright to be second best”, or to refer to “Our Founders As Terrorists! “What in the Hell is wrong with these nation-hating fools?” In short, it took the Romans a thousand years to decay and destroy their nation! “Unfortunately, the Democrats are trying to accomplish the same thing in but a quarter of the time?”

“This is our country damn it, and our family has fought for and died for this nation of ours ever since The American Revolution (provably), and I will be damned if I will go silently into the darkness!!”

And of course, there is always the chance that all of my correspondence to the Oval Office is being intercepted, thrown away (un-read), ignored, or worse yet, it is being scoffed at and tossed away by those who are paving the way for the 2020 elections – which is it Mr. President? And if this is the case Sir, then why are you not doing something about it, and how many other “Patriotic Americans” are also having their correspondence to “The White House” intercepted and/or destroyed by a few of these (still) far- left leaning, back-door staff members?”

Hardcore