The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2004, 10:26 AM

Default Anyone else get one of these in their private messages?

I thought it was kind of humorous, especially the bit I put in bold, since I have a rule about (not) talking politics (or religion or the war on terror or most of the other stated topics) with strangers.

Quote:
Hi Desdichado,

You? have been specifically selected to receive this invitation to a political forum. I hope you?ll accept this invite and come join the discussions.

I have seen some of your postings and would be honored to have you as a member of the [delted by admin]. I welcome people from all political parties, that can handle heated debate.

You are cordially invited to join the [delted by admin] Forum! The [delted by admin] is now getting prepared for the search engines and is recruiting new members, today. [delted by admin] is a NEW site on-line. A discussions web site. Debate and discuss topics such as, politics, the war on terror, al Qaida, the war in Iraq, the military, elections, crime, entertainment, sports, humor and much more!

You can check us out at...

Thank you,
[delted by admin]
Site Developer
Old 04-25-2004, 11:02 AM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

Thank you for passing this along. The member will be banned and all links to his site removed as this is a clear violation of the TOS regarding spamming the IM system. This member was banned under a different name earlier this year for the same violations. I will also be passing this along to the ISP's that host the websites he works on.

Please forward me any further PM's along these lines so that appropriate action can be taken.
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread