The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-07-2004, 05:57 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Why would anyone believe an Iranian News Report?

If we did fly there....you go fast movers. But I'm HIGHLY skeptical of anything out of Terhan.

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2004, 06:14 AM

I'm with your Griz I feel Israel can't risk being hit. I really thought Iran was moving towards a different direction but I guess I was wrong. The only thing that can happen is that the Iranian people will have to step in and removed those idiots who would put their people in harms way.

Our troops are there now and God help us if we have to take another situation. But better now than having to redeploy and if we bend now they will surely do something stupid and we will pay the piper for not acting.

Let's hope Israel makes the move with a few quick strikes this will cause them a little backlash and we will of course privately be shaking their hand. After all we do pay all their bills.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote