Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Veterans > Veterans Concerns

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-26-2002, 08:27 AM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 
Default Anthrax Vaccine Facts and Documents

arrow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the web address below you will find Facts and Doucuments regarding the use of Anthrax by the military. I offer it to you without commentary. You will have to search the site and the forums on the site...come back and tell us what you have found...

www.gulfwarvets.com

Also listed under Web Links found on the home page/main menu/other options.

Galois

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recently the VA with the backing of the NAS declared that Anthrax and other biological agents used in the Gulf War were not contributive to the health problems of military as well as civilians. Included in the VA/NAS denial was the health hazard of using uranium in the penetrator noses of anti-tank weapons and as well the explosive enhancement bands on missile and artillery shells. How can this egregeous abuse of US and allied military personnel be corrected? I have the VA release on hand. I sent an eMail to John McCain, Sen AZ A Vietnam vet and a member of the armed services committee and I have yet to receive a response (I mentioned Anthrax etc but spoke vigorously concerning the uranium trioxide problem. Uranium, like Magnesium, is incendiary and upon heated by impact or nearby explosive detonation burns rapidly to "yellow smoke" that is easily ingested by clean-up operators in the arenas of conflict. Galois

arrow

Galois, I read your post and I am literally sick right now. Just when I think the lie can't get any bigger it does. I don't have an answer. I don't think they listen I write letters and the response is the party line. The military industrial complex has killed our grandfathers, our dads, our peers, our children and aiming for our grandchildren with their experiments.

Maybe we could spread this all over the web and ask vets everywhere to write we could at least stay the govt hand from denying benefits to our children that are now sick and dying from the chemicals "they didn't use", and the drugs "they didn't give them", and the anthrax that was of course "safe".

Put a post up on the Vietnam conflict forum here and ask them to read what you wrote. Maybe some of the Gulf War Vets will come in and back you up with some more facts. We haven't got much response from them yet. Go get them if you know them and bring them in. I don't have any answers any more...only sorrow...arrow>>>>>

Saw the people standin' thousand years in chains Somebody said it's different now, look, it's just the same...Pharoahs spin the message, round and round the truth..They could have saved a million people How can I tell you? ccr

David

Posted: 2001-08-27 02:34
I hope Senator McCain is able to be heard if he decides to work against this movement to silence the vets and civilian workers of the Gulf War. For many reasons I believe they had every intention of allowing personnel to be exposed to said contaminants to better gauge the long term effects. It will probably be many more years before anything is done to take responsibility if the past is any indication of the future.

arrow

I pulled this off a gulf war website it is a post by a mom worried about her boy:

My Son Tracy was in the Gulf War and in the service for 8 years. His hands shake and his legs tremble sometimes. Also he sweats blood through the pours. I want to know what this condition is and if anything can be done for it. When he was in Georgia the base Dr. told him that the shakes were like the begining of parkinsons and that it was due to some of the vaccines and or the nerv gas chambers the men had to go through. The dissability borad said they could give him 10% disability. He told them "I have these problems for the rest of my life and you want to only give me 10% and who knows what else will come up in the future." He did not accept it and they said maybe a 25% disability. He did not accept that eaither.

Which I am glad of cause since then is when he found out about the bleeding through the pours of his skin. So now what can he do?

thanks for any info on these two illness

there is no parkinsons in eaither side of the family and to my understanding it is genetics. But the bleeding is a whole different thing. Tracy is only 33 and his whole life ahead of him.

Saw the people standin' thousand years in chains Somebody said it's different now, look, it's just the same...Pharoahs spin the message, round and round the truth..They could have saved a million people How can I tell you? ccr

Sp4LittleJohn

Posted: 2001-08-27 09:09
The expression goes "same old shit, different day." Pardon my French but I'm pissed off right now. Time and time again the people that made this country what it is today, fought for it, died for it, get hidden in the back corner. What is needed is a 25 million man march on the demogods and autocrats in DC. 25 million veterans that are sick and tired of being denied. I sat back and watched one of my brothers die of AO, but the government says that it only took the leaves off the trees, bullshit! Sadam had and probably still has one of the largest arsinals of chemical warfare agents in the world but - we can't say anything because the US tought him how to make them. The US even provided him with a good deal of of the agents.

Oh, if you say something then you're speaking against your government, "you must be some sort of communist or subversive. Bend over and let us stick it to you again."

The VA doesn't say that you have PTSD, you have an "extreme anxiety reaction," If it's bad enough you might just get a stripent of $2 grand a month. Who the hell can live comfortably on $2 grand a month. That's $12 an hour for a 40 hour work week. $24,000 a year, and if you blow yourself away because of the boogeyman in your head, what does your wife get, what does your kid get? A flag.

In the past several years I have tried to get a job to make my family a little more comfortable, to pursue a little more of "the American dream." On each job application it ask you to reveal any disabilities and by law you have to write it down. When the company checks you out with the VA, the VA tells them not to hire you, "you're a crazy Vietnam Vet."

As Mammy said to Scarlett, "it ain't fitten, it just ain't fitten,"

Dad taught me that if you want something done by someone you have to look them straight in the eye, not get on the phone. Letters ain't gonna get it, but face to face, with lots of troops, with lots of press, gets the bureaucrats attention. Why do we allow ourselves to be ignored?

arrow

Good comments John...and the truth...by the way the Disability act says an employer is not to ask those kinds of questions any more...or discrimnate against the disabled...hahaha .nice words...but with the access everyone has to medical records, insurance companies etc, any one can find out anything, any time...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links