The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-03-2023, 10:45 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy It Is Your Right & Your Damned Duty As Well

9-3-2023

It is your right and your duty as an ‘AMERICAN’ to sound-off loud and clear and this with no limitations or justifiable compunctions, when any member of our elected government screws-up, or acts contrary to “Our Majority Consensus” – and that is all that there is to it.

For they are our employees – “WE ARE NOT THEIRS!”

Apparently, however, “We the People” have lost (or abandoned) sight of “This Law of The Land and This Cardinal Mandate of Democracy!” And that is and always has been, the very first step to slavery!

And in the event that you have not noticed (or refuse to believe), “Our Government” is fast being bastardized and absconded with, by those to whom there are no limitations on the amount of power that they demand and the number of your rights they can abscond with – “If, that is, they are allowed to do so?”

“In short, some of us are fast becoming but servile to our own government, in my opinion!”

And if you feel that this is just pure nonsensical blabber on my part, then I only wish that you could journey backwards in time, say to the late seventeen-hundreds and ask the likes of Thomas Jefferson, Tom Paine, Patrick Henry, Nathan Hale and even Dolly Madison, what they think? But then, these genuine patriots are numbered within the same group of “American Heroes” that a damned-fool president (opinion) once referred to as nothing but a motley gang of terrorists, did he not?!

But worst of all, was the lack of response and outrage, that “WAS NOT” forthcoming from “The American Public” over this crass remark - and that was atrocious!

Remember People – these were “Our Forefathers and Our Founders” whom we are talking about here, along with those other true “Revolutionary-War Heroes”, who would have all been hung had “The British Prevailed!” And I do not know what these ‘real’ men and women meant to you, but as for me, I am damned proud of them all, nearly each and every one! And I will not now nor can I ever, just silently sit idly back, while “Any Man’ (regardless of his political position or party), degrades the memory of such magnificent men and women - patriots and heroes - “Nearly Every One!!”

Remember, had it not been for “These Magnificent American Patriots”, we might still be taking tea in the afternoon, while saluting “The Union Jack!?”

“MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS AND TO PROTECT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!”

Hardcore

Last edited by HARDCORE; 09-03-2023 at 12:08 PM. Reason: O
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links