The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-08-2005, 09:22 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Maybe It Will Just Go Away?

They say that what you can not see, can not hurt you? In this respect, vast elements of our bureaucracy are true masters!

Time and time again, I have reflected the light of truth upon this subject, only to see it ignored by those with the power to rectify the situation, and even to expose and fire those so involved! How, after all, can we demand justice of the non-connected, and at the same time, cover up for our buds and bros within the system who are as slimy as greased eels - ?HOW INDEED!??

And as boring as the subject of exposing the pampered pansies who reside like weeds amidst that often tainted garden of government, hell yes I have, I do, and I will continue to do so as well! For contrary to what many of you may think about this quest being vested, vested it is not, at least not totally!!

Any of you who mistakenly believe that you and yours are immuned from domestic atrocity and being thrown to the dogs afterwards, had damned well better think again! The few Bastards of Bureaucracy even bar-b-que their own compatriots when the heat is on, and this to cover their own pompous asses!

The bottom line here is as plain as the nose on your face! We are losing our rights and protection, one by painful one. And every time that we look the other way and ignore this fact, those who orchestrate these social abominations, get more and more brazen, until before you know it, you have been stripped of the essence of true democracy by bureaucratic louts who have sold their souls to the highest bidder!

?Wake up and begin to legally control your own government, before the only legacy you leave your kids is one of lies and users!?

VERITAS