The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-24-2005, 07:49 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Schwarzenegger Under Fire!

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger is now drawing flack from a few immigrant advocacy groups for his verbal backing of the Minuteman Project of Arizona. The Governor, however, says that he is merely attempting to attain better security along our border! "A border, I might add that (in my opinion) has been known to leak like the proverbial sieve, even considering the gallant efforts of our own Border Patrol!"

At least one California politico, however, is claiming that the Governor is now promoting racism? A scant few Golden State Legislators are also (apparently) hot under the collar over the term ?Illegal Aliens!?They insist that those illegally entering our nation be referred to as ?IMMIGRANTS!?

As a matter of fact, one California Legislator has verbally attacked the Governor as (and I quote)?The Most Anti-Immigrant - Immigrant in the U.S.?"

At a time when many legal citizens of all races, colors and creeds, are themselves feeling the economic pinch of the times, a rising flood of ?Internationalist Demands & Indignation? is being fueled by the remarks of at least one foreign leader (Guess Who, his initials just might be V.F.?)!

Unfortunately, however, this is bringing out the true colors (and they ain?t Red, White And Blue) of a scant few of our own California Lawmakers. A few elected State officials who, in my opinion, would tear down any semblance of an international border and open up the flood gates to any and all who would openly disregard our sovereign boundaries!

Still refusing to refer to Illegal Aliens as what they are (ILLEGAL), the following is but one of the remarks made by a State Legislator, an apparent advocate (opinion) of an ?Open Border Policy?:

QUOTE - ?When he (our Governor) says it is OK to go out into the desert and hunt immigrants, you know what that means. That means it?s OK for you to be discriminated against!??

?Since when is it discrimination to expect any person, especially foreign nationals, to respect our sovereignty, not violate our borders, and obey our laws??

Now here is yet another fly in the old international ointment! At the same time that some California Legislators are attempting to erase the line between nations, they just attained a 12% pay hike that boosted their salaries to nearly $111,000 a year, not counting the $138.00 a day that these people get (over their salaries) when they are forced to stay in the State Capitol (Sacramento) overnight!

"I genuinely doubt if many politicians in our Southern Neighbor's country are making this kind of bread?"

And the ?MAN? that these ?Duel-Citizenship (?) Lawmakers? (opinion) are criticizing (Governor Schwarzenegger), has, for the record, refused to accept his own salary of $175,000 a year, according to media sources!

Being neither a Democrat, nor a Republican, I sometimes find the actions of either (or both) major political parties a bit odd! At a time when the State of California is deep in a financial hole, and many a common man and woman are struggling just to keep their heads above water, some of the people whom we elected to solve these financial problems, are themselves, becoming the ($$$$) problem!

In conclusion, and if the figures that I saw were correct (?), over $20 Billion Dollars a year is being sent back into Mexico (?) by foreign workers here in the United States! And this is not counting any possible foreign aid, U.S. Corporations operating just across the international border in Mexico, Mexican oil revenues, medical and other financial services to illegals in our Country (oops, excuse me, I meant ?Uninvited Immigrants), etc., etc. "And this is of course, money that often flows in but one direction - to the South of The Border!"

?And yet, through all of this and more, many of our own people, including those who served within our military, can not even get basic medical care or a thank you from elements of our own Powers That Be!??

?I am all for being a good neighbor, but a good neighbor don?t enter another person's residence uninvited, or make demands of you in your own home - not yet anyway??

VERITAS
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2005, 06:42 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ya sure, the Guvornator?s bionic red eye is glowing mighty dim these days. He has stepped on all the sacred cows and saying something logical about the chaotic border situation was a major, major bad dog. Zo, he?ll get some smacks across the muzzle and the next Gov of California will be another zany big spender that won?t even be able to spell ?border? let alone talk about it.

?Dick Tracy? looks to be a shoo-in and it will be ?happy days? again. Keep it quiet, but don?t be caught with a hand full of California State Bonds, but shush now.

As a sign of the times, some Canadian Official stated that Canada is willing to take in Mexicans that have passports. Ok, fair enough, that is true; they do that all the time. But on this side of the border that factual statement has morphed into the concept that Canada is humanitarian and non-racist, unlike the US.

The Canadian Official said ?with passports? but that point went missing. I hardly think Canada is going to throw open their borders to undocumented people and just say, ?go for it?. Nope, Revenue Canada isn?t going to sign up for that concept at all, bet on it. Right now Canada needs assets, not more liabilities.

Scamp
Old 05-25-2005, 07:20 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default (and I qoute)?The Most Anti-Immigrant - Immigrant in the U.S.?"

The terminator is a politician and from all the support he is getting to change the Constitution so he will be able to run for President is as scary as all the billboards in California that are written in Mexican. I don't speak it, I don't read it, and I don't like it. Why don't we have more billboards in Greek, or Italian, or Vietnamese? Nothing wrong with the Mexican culture except for all the illegals that seem to keep slipping through and getting preferential treatment as far as medical and public welfare aid. Whose the Racist here? I don't care for Ahnold, but at least he spoke up about a problem that is as bad as all the outsourcing of American technology, etc. to the sweatshops of the third world.

Doc Urb :cd:

'Time does not heal all wounds but forgiveness will heal all time.'-"The Disappearence Of The Universe"
Old 05-25-2005, 07:25 AM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

Main Entry: rac?ism
Pronunciation: 'rA-"si-z&m also -"shi-
Function: noun
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

The definition given for the word racist is pretty clear cut. I can in no way see how the Governor can be considered racist by wanting to ensure we have safe borders with an orderly flow of legal as opposed to illegal immigration.

What most people won't say is that the people running Mexico, mostly of mixed and Spanish decent, are some of the worst racists to have ever lived. This is evidenced by the way they now, and always have, treated people in that country, hence the flocking to America.

Their are many groups in America calling everyone else racist. By doing so they show that they obviously feel some superiority, moral or otherwise, to those on the receiving end of their incendiary speech. This places them square in the middle of the definition for racist themselves. What a twisted world we live in.
Old 05-25-2005, 11:59 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Gents and Ladies -

I agree totally! Since when is it racist to protect, secure, define, and control our own borders?

VERITAS
Old 05-25-2005, 01:40 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Real easy answer HC. When a person only mildly annoys the California border chaos sacred cows, the opening salvo begins with ?racist bigot? and the allegations get nastier from there and usually end with torch, sword, pitchfork and musket brandishing mobs hollering ?kill the monster, kill the monster?. Just like Hollywood back lot, eh.

Scamp
Old 05-26-2005, 08:06 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

SCAMP et al :

It is sought of like these referendums that are constantly be placed upon the ballot, I think? "Let's be fair," cries both sides. "Let us put it up for a vote!"

If the vote goes the way that the bleeding hearts or the money backers want it to - "Then all's well with the world, the public's will has been done, and the people have spoken!"

If, however, a vote goes contrary to minority whim - "Cries of foul, it was a fix, unfair, bigotry, bias, and illegality, quickly enter the picture!"

The same is (unfortunately) true with this border situation. Like a daughter in law of mine always said, when she didn't get her own way - "THAT'S NO FAIR!?

The same is true of the "Fox Man", these vested coalitions, a few (hungry for votes) politicos, and those who claim that they are putting something up for a fair vote! If the majority goes along with them at the ballot boxes, they claim that - "HEY MAN, THE PEOPLE ARE ON OUR SIDE, SO IT'S THE LAW!"

If, on the other hand, the majority are at odds with the demands of the vested few, all of a sudden, the will of the people don't mean squat, bought and paid for law makers cry the blues, and the will of the majority is declared un-Constitutional!

"In other words, the outcome of any given vote may have been predetermined!" (Ah, democracy at work?)

As far as this situation along the border is concerned, it is complex and simple at the same time! This is "Sovereign U.S. Turf - SCREW THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE IT!"

If we are going to start adhering to the demands of alien nations, then maybe we had also better give Alaska back to Russia, the Louisiana Purchase and all the current states that comprise it back to France, the eastern seaboard back to England, the Southwest and Florida back to the Spanish etc.

"When this transaction is completed, these foreign entities can hand it all over to the Indians, and they in turn, back to the Cavemen!?"

You know, there are many ways to take over control of territory outside of warfare and conquest. One of the best is through political collusion and weak-kneed politicos, such as those who gave away half the world just prior to WWII!

"Now just think of the beauty of this current attempt by elements in Mexico (and here too I fear), to seize control of our destiny and our future self-determination!"

Flood our shores with people who's loyalties are divided between Mexico and the U.S.A. Allow foreign leaders to dictate U.S. Policy, grant benefits to aliens that even many U.S. citizens can not get (and this, without any responsibilities on their part), and last but not least, have elements of your own government champion this foreign agenda while convincing you that it is for the good of all concerned!

"Pretty soon, you may be (?) sitting in yet another Pre- World War II Utopia, replete with despots, dictators, political strongmen, and an indigent populous!"

Now, in no way am I saying (or even implying) that our great melting pot is not a good thing! Our diversity is, after all, what made us great. The only difference now, however, is that all of our forefathers (regardless of race, creed or national origin) came here to stay, to build, to protect and to love this nation! Not to rape the land, bleed it dry, come and go with no real allegences, or to make demand of their hosts!

The current move to "Reshuffle The Deck of State" in favor of any international minority, while crying prejudice, bias, discrimination, etc. is nothing new. In fact, these sad situations do sometimes exist!

The problem now (as I see it), is not the current foreign attempts to seize political or physical control (many have tried this and failed in the past), but rather, the problem is that some in power are promoting a step by step take-over from within! (opinion)

If I am wrong (and I have been many times in the past), then people can say: "Hey, this guy was just another paranoid fool!"

If however, there is some truth to my analogy, then we could find ourselves (someday soon) having to call Mexico City, Paris, Berlin, Moscow, or even that funny little Kofi-Man, to attain permission to even pass gas!

"Think it can't happen do you - I hope that you are right!"

"I REALLY DO!!"

VERITAS
Old 05-26-2005, 12:28 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question

SCUM BAGS GO HOME INDEED?

How many times have you seen special or vested interests screaming aloud or carrying signs at rallies that read - "SCUM BAGS GO HOME", or some other message that says pretty much the same? In this particular instance, however, the signs and chants were targeting "The Minute Man Movement" in Arizona..

Granted, sometimes zealots have a tendency to get out of hand, but if this Minute Man project holds true to it's original intent (Extra sets of eyes and ears along the border, intended merely to ease the non-enforcement load upon the Border Patrol), then what (pray tell) is amiss with that? "Unless of course, some wish a wide-open border, along with all of it's ills and evils!"

Back during the Revolutionary War, the Brits also chanted Rebels (Minute Men) go home. Well how about this - "ILLEGAL ALIENS GO HOME" and "VICENTE FOX STAY HOME!" Unless, of course, that is exactly what Fox has in mind - turning the United States into a neo "NORTE ESTADOS UNIDOS de MEXICO?"

How dare any foreign entity make demands upon our territory and our people. And for the record, I am not all that (damned) sure that a lot of this open border, free medical services to illegals and flooding our job markets with near slave labor, is not being orchestrated by the Mexican Government, with a few domestic malcontents thrown in for good measure?

It is a grand gesture indeed to wish the best for all of mankind, just as many did with the Asian Boat People and the Cuban Boat People, but in the event that you haven't noticed, our streets are not paved with gold and precious gems! And if Fox wants statues erected to commemorate how he attacked the Alamo again, this time financially, then let him erect them at his own expense and on his own turf south of the border!

Getting back to this business of "SCUM BAGS GO HOME", might I remind the people of Mexico and their sympathizers elsewhere, that these people (Minute Men) are home! And if some would like to portray them as Scum Bags, at least they are our Scum Bags, and not the cast-offs of numerous foreign nations!!

I can fullly sympathize with the concerns of Mexico and it's local supporters over the poverty that the Mexican Government itself helped to create! I can also appreciate every human being wanting to better his (or her) lot! Also, some movements (even good ones) can get out of hand at times! However, it must also be realized that "IF" our "Border Enforcement Agencies" were properly funded, and supplied with decent equipment, and our agents were backed and appreciated for the nearly impossible task that they are doing splendidly, then maybe these Neo- Minute Men, just like those who stood tall at Lexington & Concord (Massachusetts), would not be necessary?

"Until then, however, what would you suggest to solve the Border problem, and a damned gargantuan problem it is, and getting larger by the moment!!" :cd: :cd: :cd: :cd: :cd: :cd:

VERITAS (TRUTH)