The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-18-2010, 08:00 AM

Default Blood Boiling again!

Well it started last evening! Pulled out and old VHS Movie to Watch and thought why not,

Rambo first Bloold.

Well I know there are all kinds of thought and opinions on the movie. But it does bring back the reality of how our Returning Troops were treated. All the times I watched it I never caught the remark about the American Flag on the Jacket John Rambo was wearing when he was first addressed by the Sheriff. My wife even started yelling at the TV! "What is wrong with the Flag?, My Soul" she says.

I have got to get my hearing checked as I never caught the line about the "Orange Stuff" in Rambo's conversation with his dead friends family. Rambo did not know that Agent Orange had taken another of his groups men, which made him the last!

That war is still killing troops all of us know today!

Then somebody emailed me the deal about Hanoi Jane being "Honored" and I started yelling at my PC. What a way to begin the week! At least my heart is beating and my blood is pumping big time!

Only God knows what our troops went through and are still going through.

Maybe the Jerk Water USA's of the movie have become less and less, and the mindset of the 60's toward our Soldiers has been transformed a great deal!

Still incomprehensible to me that you could let John Kerry near a Microphone to say anything and Why Fonda is allowed in public when she should be behind bars to this day!

Take Care
Stay Safe

Blood Boiling still

Old 10-18-2010, 09:24 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Sorry, Boze.

But, since: "Slick Willy" (ie. Bill Clinton) never got Prosecuted For Treason after bad-mouthing America abroad both in London & Moscow DURING WARTIME (was rewarded with Presidency instead),...it's no wonder that similarly TREASONABLE: "Hanoi Jane Fonda" enjoys about same stupidly high esteem by so many morons.

Same typical apologists for America also idiotically adore Domestically Treasonable JFKerry.

Yeah,...Boze. We livin through some pretty-damn-sicko-times, here.

Neil
Old 10-19-2010, 08:58 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs down Some Day I Hope To Have My Own Personal Revenge:

I hope that I outlive both traitors--Jane Fonda and Bill Clinton. I plan to visit both of their GRAVES and POAR A LARGE AMOUNT OF MY BODILY FLUIDS all over their Final Resting Places!! After all, both of them degraded me, and all of my Vietnam Veteran BROTHERS and SISTERS, by their acts of TREASON, for which they WERE NEVER PROSECUTED AND SENT TO JAIL FOR!! I feel that this would be a fitting PUNISHMENT for all of their acts of TREASON that was directed towards every man and women who ever served HONORABLY in Vietnam!!

To all of my Vietnam Veteran BROTHERS and SISTERS I again want to wish a MOST SINCERE and HEART FELT:

WELCOME HOME

VIETNAM 1968
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote