The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-13-2006, 04:02 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Bob K,

I don't know about your recipe, but I'd prefer smearing a centerfold bunny with olive oil (toss liberally on plastic sheets) and manga!
Old 04-13-2006, 04:06 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Reb

You make a point that is very hard to get around, Im not sure what the leagle grounds are for the land at Arlington, But I would guess that point should be brought to the ACLU, and make them look stupid. Religous symblos should not be on Government land, That being said, Arlington is Halo ground in the first place and that goes against religon/government thing. I don't even know how to answer that question, I think with that argument the religous people could win the cross on public land debate.

Now as far as Thanksgiving goes, You might want to get a little TRUE history on thanksgiving, There was no big meal, the indians brought food so the white people wouldn't die, and no turkey, Deer was the meat.

Ron
Old 04-13-2006, 05:58 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Melody
I must apologize For being led astray by Brice, Curtis, Gimpy, Dan (revwardoc) Hal and the likes of everyone else who forced me to trash this thread........I promise it wont happen again
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DMZ-LT A true sick puppy !
Dogs taste pretty good stir fried with veggies. Learned to like it in VN
Old 04-13-2006, 03:12 PM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 
Default Jesus lived in Japan???!!!

http://www.dailytidings.com/2006/Apr...041206c1.shtml

Did Jesus settle down in Japan?

Did Jesus Christ escape crucifixion and live out his days in a tiny village in northern Japan? The Bible says no, but a Japanese legend says he did. His tomb, and that of his brother Ishikiri, are in the hills above Shingo village in Aomori Prefecture. Shingo is a remote, strung out settlement of a few dozen houses jammed against the mountains to save the precious arable valley for crops of rice and garlic. It was once called Herai. Some experts believe ?herai? is the word for Hebrew in old Japanese.

The legend fills in the 18-year gap the Bible leaves in Christ?s life. At age 12, he is confounding the priests in the temple with his knowledge. Then he disappears until age 30, when he begins his ministry. The legend says that Jesus came to Japan at age 21 to study Oriental philosophy and theology. After a decade, he returns to Jerusalem and begins to teach and heal the people of Israel. His ministry brings him into conflict with both the Roman and Jewish authorities. He is arrested, tried and sentenced to death. But, because of mistaken identity, his brother is the man crucified by the Romans.

The legend does not explain how his brother takes his place on the cross. Crushed by these disasters, Jesus longs for the peace and quiet he enjoyed as a student in Japan and determines to return. It takes a year, but he finally arrives at the port of Hachinohe, bringing his brother?s ears and hair with him, so his brother?s spirit can rest in peace when Jesus settles down in his adopted homeland.

The brother?s Japanese name is Ishikiri. He is buried in the second mounded grave above Shingo village.

Christ settles in an isolated valley in northern Honshu, far away from the powerful Shogun in Edo (Tokyo). He first came to Japan about 25 B.C., during the reign of Emperor Suinin. He had lived and studied in Toyama Prefecture, west of the capital city, and knew first hand the brutal power exercised by the Shogunate. He found tranquillity and safety in the remote valley.

He was already fluent in Japanese. To gain the trust of the rural farmers of Aomori, Jesus adopted a Japanese name: Herai Taro Ten Ku. This part of the legend is documented. Assuming the word ?herai? means Hebrew, he deliberately identified himself as a Jew.

Jesus, or Ten Ku, set to work again. He began to teach and heal these rural families. His good works are legendary. He once walked several days to bring food and medicine to starving, snow bound families. Slowly, he was accepted by his neighbors. He became a revered member of the community for his good works as a teacher and healer. He was rewarded by being given a nickname, a mark of affection and acceptance in the polite, rigid Japanese society. They called him ?Tenju,? or longnosed goblin, because of his pronounced Caucasian features.

Another mark of his acceptance was his marriage to Lady Miyu. He fathered three daughters and lived to the age of 106. When he died, he was buried beside Ishikiri in a small pine shaded plot of land, some 100 yards up a steep slope above Shingo village.

Members of the Sawaguchi family are supposedly descendants of his union with Lady Miyu. It would be easy to discount this as nonsense, if the Sawaguchi family crest did not contain a stylized Star of David.
Old 04-13-2006, 05:41 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Very Interesting subject Doc.
Old 04-14-2006, 07:35 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Jerry,

Yeah, it's intersting, but I doubt the people of the Middle East and Rome even knew Japan existed!
Old 04-14-2006, 01:18 PM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL

EASTER HAS BEEN CANCELLED
Old 04-14-2006, 01:26 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default DAVID,...

..."FEELIN' AS WARPED AS THE REST OF US TODAY",...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 04-14-2006, 01:48 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

David,
Maybe commercial Easter.
But the churches will still celebrate Resurrection Sunday.

I think Bob ran over the Easter Bunny. Has he skinned it out yet and fried it? I believe he eats road kill.

Keith