The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Warriors Saloon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-22-2009, 02:29 PM

Talking New Wal Mart Greeter

New greeter at Walmart

Charley, a new 'retiree greeter' at Walmart, just couldn't seem to get to work on time. Every day he was 5, 10,
sometimes 15 minutes late. But he was a good worker... Really tidy, clean shaven, sharp minded and a real credit
to the company and obviously demonstrating their "Older Person Friendly" policies.

One day the boss was in a real quandary about how to deal with it. Finally, he called him into the office for a talk.
"Charley, I have to tell you, I like your work ethic. You do a bang-up job, but your being late so often is quite
bothersome."

"Yes, I know boss, and I am working on it."

"Well good. You are a team player. That's what I like to hear. It's odd though, your coming in late. I know
you're retired from the Armed Forces. What did they say if you came in late there?"

"They said, 'Good morning, General. Will you have tea or coffee this morning, Sir?'"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links