Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-08-2018, 09:42 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Losing Control

8-8-2018
“LOSING CONTROL??”
At what point in any election cycle do the people lose control of their government, and that government spirals totally out of control, and in some cases – even becomes almost dictatorial?

Remember, no freedom, no blessing, and no God-given right as well, was ever extracted from any element of mankind in one fell swoop! Rather, and as history will adequately attest, some overly ambitious cretin removed, negated, or pilfered them away - and this, from right under our very noses! “In reality, however, control is never totally lost!” Either you maintain it, defend it, and protect it (within the law), or some bureaucrat will almost assuredly rip it from your grasp!

“This is still The United States of America people, and we have no place within this (our nation) for kings, queens, and especially – not for dictators! And many a patriot (in times past) has given his all to insure the continuance of those hard-won blessings that far too many of us now take totally for granted!”

“THIS IS REDUNDANT (I KNOW) – BUT IT IS STILL WELL WORTH REPEATING!”
Old 08-08-2018, 10:01 AM

Question HC - Well put - but

HC - Well put - but:

What's the Solution? My idea's about this would start a riot. We have all the questions but - what's the solution? Reco may have one or the Patriot - but I fall short of knowing how to fix this issue?

Anyone out there know?

Boats

P.S. I know who knows "GOD" he knows but he wants us to figure it out!

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 08:13 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Sorry, Boats,
Can't solve the Impossible.

No matter what form of government, Ruling Elite always Rule or make all laws and policies, and We Subjects or Peasants must obey, comply, or do as told.

The only suggestion I would make regarding our Ruling Elite Oath-takers (of whatever party), is that such follow their Oaths taken specifically to: "WE THE PEOPLE" and/or the United States Citizenry TO THE LETTER.

Any Oath-takers deviating from such, or instead showing favor to their party, business interests, foreign nations or foreign nationals OVER well being of We Americans, SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY FIRED, and possibly JAILED when warranted.

Other than that, and with so much mainstream press/media and Hollywood Divisive Propaganda Abounding here lately, I don't foresee very much light at the end of the tunnel.

Neil