Sincerely
A.B
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2006, 02:45 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 

Hmmmmm! Mostly Russian sourced. Who's minding the store?
Old 08-28-2006, 06:27 PM

Stick, Sir!

As you wrote "Who's minding the store", I could not help getting a rather wellknown humoristic (normally) cartoon to pass before my eyes. It is the one with 3 apes sitting side by side of eachother, wherein 1 ape holds his hands to cover his eyes, 2nd covering his ears, and the 3rd covering his mouth. The text to this wellknown cartoon is something as: "Can't see, can't hear, can't talk". Now if changing the apes in that cartoon in to instead being certain members of Russias leadership, and the subject being about nuclear material, the humor is however suddenly "somewhat absent" from the cartoon....

That is what happened also, as that cartoon passed before my eyes, as I read your comment. Evidently, the ones whom should have minded the store, did not mind all that much, if you follow my "wording"....

I can not help to wonder also, how much is Not in the sitepage I posted the link for, of previous smugglings. In other words, what was managed to be smuggled, successfully, without being intercepted by athorities and their subordinate agencys?

Also, why only reports in it, regarding uranium and plutonium? There are other nuclear-toxic substanses, other than uranium and plutonium. I mean, nuclear threats and acts does not neccessarily have to be by a loud "boom"-sound, in order to be dangerous....

Am continuing to gather more info-sources, both directly aswell as indirectly related to the above links subject.....

T G C!

Sincerely
A.B
Old 12-07-2006, 12:51 PM

Well, as I in my previous post wrote:

(Selfquote):
"Also, why only reports in it, regarding uranium and plutonium? There are other nuclear-toxic substanses, other than uranium and plutonium. I mean, nuclear threats and acts does not neccessarily have to be by a loud "boom"-sound, in order to be dangerous...."
(End selfquote)

....we have all now rather recently also seen and heard television-news about a certain Russian in London, whom died. And with followed reportings by media, of radioactivity having been detected on various locations in London aswell.

Uranium-235 and plutonium-238 are as we all yet again can see, far from the only isotopes in need of "survailence and controle". Both by Governments, media and independent resources. This, for public safety, and public information.

T G C!

Sincerely
A.B