The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-02-2014, 02:47 PM

Default What did President Eisenhower's doctors call ' the runs?'

What did President Eisenhower's doctors call ' the runs?' (referring to diarrhea):

"... an immediate explosive evacuation of the intestines for no apparent reason."

http://www.valdezlink.com/pages/fdrikevets.htm

Any soldier, such as a General, in such battles as D-Day would be exposed to a lot of glycol ether. When dynamite explodes ethylene glycol di-nitrate is formed, and it gets into your eyes. Second hand solvent exposure needs to be understood before you would understand WHY DIARRHEA FOR NO APPARENT REASON. When the Generals or military would meet with the President ... or anyone who could be so poisoned by glycol ether, the molecules of such chemicals are in their respiration, to float towards the President, causing this type of reaction in this situation.

I shared with my husband recently that I was around someone who I 'reacted to' ... meaning I could tell that he was poisoned by some type of glycol ether. AND we had just been discussing my interest in 'flu' from such chemicals to which he said he didn't have any exposures. (Never you mind that he had had a chronic cough for some time). My husband said, just as a dog can sniff out cancer, you should volunteer to see if people might be interest knowing if 'they register' glycol ether poisoning. (?) Well, they probably would NOT want to know.

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links