Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 07:05 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Keith,

ROTFLMAO!

Thanks for the laugh!

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2007, 07:47 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 

Got up this morning and went to the s... .. -house like I normally do first thing. Went to the kitchen and stubbed my toe getting the waffle iron down, said to myself that I must have s... .... - for brains and my mother-in-law repeated it loud and clear and then told me even louder to improve my vocabulary. I mean what thef ..- -.-. k? I hate it when she's right.
Old 04-12-2007, 09:06 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Hey Ron we all learned something while in the service. Opinions are like butt holes we all got one and they all stink.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
sendpm.gif
Old 04-12-2007, 09:51 AM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62

Quote:
Originally posted by b3196 Curtis
Can you put that in laymans terms.....
Steve
I think Ron has learned to never question a Navy guys comments, especially when they're talking about the Navy.
I don't know $hit about the Military, but I sure can tell ya alot about them 5 tons we drove.
bOOger
HA HA HA HA HA! Love it!

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown
sendpm.gif
Old 04-12-2007, 10:35 AM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62

[quote]Originally posted by 39mto39g I'm right hear.
Some of you don't like your OPINION questioned, and I could give a s... .... - about anyones feelings or if they think they are special in some way, So I questioned there opinion and a few don't like me giving my opinion and I could give a s... .... -?about that either.

Wasn't a matter of you questioning what was said, rather it was that you implied the information some of us were providing wasn't truthful and we had no way to back it up!

I asked dave and I asked Bern both to close those two threads and they didn't, I then Informed them that some of the jerks on this site say s... .... -?to me hiding behind a computer screen, cause if they would ever say s... .... - to my face it would most likely be the last time they said S... .... -. I asked dave again to close the thread or I would delete my post. He did not , so I did. I told Dave I wasn't going to delete any Threads any more and those two certainly deserve deleting, I just deleted what I said. You jerks can keep your crap on Daves site for eternity for all I care.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! Idle threats either way you look at it doesn't make someone more correct than the other person. What was the reason to lock either thread? Was it because you were questioned, or no one liked or agreed with your opinions? Kind of half ass way to solve anything!

I did receive a Large manila envelope from the Department of Navy , Marked "Official Documents enclosed" I didn't even open it, I threw it in the fireplace.

You expect any of us to believe this? You had the proof you so madly wanted, and you tossed it out? Come friggen on!

I could give a s.... .. - about that boat or it's crew, or Johnny boy, I put that thread up to discuss it, because there are so many different variations of what took place. But some of you, instead of discussing the topic, tried to belittle what I said, I did say tried, because what some of you say on this site means about as much as a pile of horse s.... .. -.

This statement that you have repeated over and over again is enough to piss off any Flat Top Squid! Maybe you didn't care about your command or the guys around you, while I was on a Carrier, the crew gave a dam about the boat and their shipmates! There aren't different variations, there was your BS tale about McCain firing the rocket and causing the fire, this simply isn't true! Your making your judgment of others while neck deep in Horse Shi#!

You Know, When I was a PVT in the Army, a Bird COL was doing an inspection and he stood in front of me and asked me "Hows it going" And I said, Fine, whats up with you.
He meant nothing to me, Matter of fact I didn't consider him my equal, He just made more money than I did.

Yeah, he we go again with the tough guy act. Sure you said that, prove it, that's what you were asking others to do! And by the way he wasn't your equal, he was a Superior Officer, and he was due the respect of that rank if not the person himself.

Some people think there opinion is more important than others, I , Again , Could give a s.... .. -.
Threads are put up on this site for discussion, some think that is an opportunity to belittle or call names and not discuss, To those I Usually give a big old F_U, cause I could give a s.... .. - about them and some day, some time, we will meet and then I would Like to hear their smart a... ...?remarks, Just one time, PLEASE. Ron[quote]

No, I don't think my opinion is any more important than yours. You don't seem to ever want to hear the others guys opinion nor can you accept that someone may have a different opinion than your own. Here's a great big F U right back at you pal! Ok, killer, if and when our paths ever do cross I'll be ready! For the record I could care less than you ever have about your time in the service, your unit, what you did when, but it's good to know there was some one to bring up the rear!

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown
sendpm.gif
Old 04-12-2007, 02:09 PM

Sparrow Hawk,

You took the time and put forth the argument much better than I ever could.

Thanks.
Old 04-12-2007, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 39mto39g Covan
Thats what I said about Dr. Shoemaker, If you would have read what I wrote, you wouldn't have to look dumb.

I read what you wrote and responded that I was indeed familiar with Dr. Shoemaker and had stood within the crater in Arizona.

Bob
Let me make this perfectly clear to you , If we ever come eye to eye with each other I will do everything in my underhanded, cheating ways to give you a dirt blanket.

SK
With no one else in my life do I have to write down crap to people ,
I don't f..-cken care about your opinion or your choice or color for type, Don't care about the boat or the people or your opinion about pissing off any Flat Top Squid, Don't care about no Squid or there opinions. I don't know how to make that any clearer.
If we were standing face to face I wouldn't say a word to you , just a big old spit right on your shoe.

I told Doc awhile back I wouldn't get into any pissing matches with you F..-cks, But you guys just keep pushing, and no one says anything about what you guys say , so I guess there either scared of you or they agree with you. To me either way is sad.

Ron

You once again show yourself as a real class act. The village of Sugarland, Texas can surely be proud.

Old 04-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 

Ron, I am neither afraid of you nor do I agree with you in your choice of language and how you use it to offend others. A fight demands two things, offense and defense and if one of those things is missing there isn't a fight. Get the heck off the offensive and others won't have to defend. You can be here with friends doncha know?
Old 04-12-2007, 02:42 PM

Send a message via AIM to QM3steve
Distinctions
Contributor 

I don't believe that anyone here has called you any derogatary name as you have several of us. Fact: "you F..-cks". If I'm wrong, prove it.
There has been no one here that has argued the facts. Opinions can and always will be questioned unless facts are present. The post "Turn Signals" and "Master Chief Petty Officer" were started on the basis of opinion without the presence of those facts. How else can it be defined?

In reference to Asteroids and meteors...Asteroids CAN hit the earth. Meteors DON'T. Meteorites DO.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:52 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ron
Have you decided what you would like to be when you grow up?
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread