The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-30-2004, 04:10 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 
Angry 60 minutes

Now I usually don't pay too much attention to what the news people choose to put on tv, But I'm appalled at the photo's taken of the prisoners of war. if our national guard is so ill trained that they have to humilate these people then they should be disbanded. they are of no use to us as a military unit carged with our protection. now I realize that over a 100 thousand troops are over there and this is just an isolated case of six twisted individuals. but those six #@ckheads just undid all the good that everyone else worked so hard to do.. You won't see field hospitals where locals are treated for free or dental teams working to fix kids teeth or the new schools that were built those pictures will forever be likened to the way our troops behaved over there. photo's are very powerful things remember the little girl that had napalm burns running in vietnam. well unfortantly thats the kind of photo's that stick in peoples mind not all the good things done but only the bad. at least all six should be broken to E-1's and sent to levenworth for 5 years of hard labor then dishonestly discharged, I know I'll recieve alot of flak for this post and I might deserve it but I can't and won't condone this type of behaveure. We have to show the world through harsh punishment that the US won't stand for that kind of behavior from there troops...chris
Old 04-30-2004, 04:18 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Roger

What Chris said............

I'm submitting a letter to DA, asking to be returned to Active Duty, so that I can be appointed for their court martial. Git a rope........

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 04:18 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Chris,

Calm down. I haven't seen (?) you this mad in a long time.

We agree.

FOX is starting a new part of a show with information direct from our military in Iraq.

Hmm. I know I posted it around here somewhere.

Joy

Only on Fox
Is the media providing you with an accurate picture of the situation in Iraq? 'DaySide' presents dispatches directly from soldiers that show the good news in Iraq
DaySide with Linda Vester airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
http://www.foxnews.com/dayside/index.html

Old 04-30-2004, 04:27 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

have read a good deal about this. it is like the perfect storm. the female general in charge is looking at leavenworth with some of her buddies. rule # 1..if u do something that looks illegal don't take pictures..a sad, sad, situation..

Larry
Old 05-01-2004, 09:47 AM

This is one of the things that happens when you activate a Guard Infantry Unit, leave all their Officers behind, and re-train them in 8 weeks to be MP's. It don't work folks. Biggest problem is that some of them may be County Mounties in civilian life and they've been getting away with crap like this for years because the civilian courts don't want to prosecute a cop for being a dickhead. The rest of the unit follows their lead because they think it's cool and none of the officers that know them are around to stop this kind of crap..
These bastages ought to get a nice long stretch at Leavenworth taking "The Long Course".
Old 05-01-2004, 09:59 AM

heard one of them say they weren't taught the rules of the GENEVA CONVENTION that comes as a shock to me, excuse me that just don't wash. a good old "RED LINE" jail for about twenty years.
razz
Old 05-01-2004, 10:16 AM

Read more and see more at :

http://infowars.com

been on the front page for the last few days.

enough.......
Old 05-01-2004, 06:12 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

geneva convention..bullshit..anybody who has had basic training knows what to do and not do....

larry
Old 05-01-2004, 06:38 PM

Larry is 100% correct they teach you geneva convention at basic training AF even has you take a test on it (well on several things but its part) Hang em High
Old 05-02-2004, 08:27 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

This mess was 100% avoidable. people who were in charge didn't to thierduty, people under them were neglagent in not supervising what there people were doing.. where were the non-coms they should have stopped it . we as a nation will pay a very deep price with the blood of our men and women because of a few stupid inbred a@@holes. this ain't the movie set for deliverance. and this wasn't a movie it was real and shows the worst side. I know the woman genral got booted but more people have to fall to make this right. and fall big time too. I know we had class's on the geneva convention in bootcamp were these people absent that day? I pity the soilders who are taken captive now for payback is rough.