Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-25-2022, 10:14 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy A Battle Of Words

5-25-2022

(Personal Opinions)

So here we are again – the most advanced (?) race of beings ever to have inhabited “Terra Firma (Earth)” and yet we still hold the unique distinction of being a group of creatures that often possesses a penchant for our own self-obliteration – “Go Figure?”

As a matter of fact, it really surprises me that our race has even survived this long?” But after all is said and done, I still occasionally drift back in time to the words of an individual who once characterized my labors with the words: “He Thinks That He Can Write?!” And who knows – ‘maybe that person is correct, but I still do my best’, not being the truly magnificent and well-educated creature that they are?!

But isn’t it amazing, how some (intellectually) well endowed people can still endeavor to attack others by virtue of their own advanced educations and even their so-called superior intellect and still purport themselves like damned fools and unknowing sheep?

And failing that, how they can habitually threaten civil action in a vain and ignorant (opinion) attack against those who strike back against their own self-proclaimed intelligence, threatening rhetoric, and even the babbling verbosity, of those who are sometimes long on wind and exceedingly short on character – and this, especially out of the ‘rat-traps’ of those whose “Sometimes Dubious Opinions” are – Not Even Of Their Own Occasionally Limited Mentality To Begin With?!

Not having total verification of “your own personal opinions” is one thing, but attempting to push threats, defamatory hearsay, and even outright intimidations upon another, can sometimes be a dangerous and exceedingly costly undertaking?!” (hrt/5-25/2022)

“I may not pen well – but I do write often, with my own thoughts and my own personal opinions!” (hrt-5/25/22)

Hardcore