The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-09-2017, 09:30 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Right, Wrong Or Indifferent

12-9-2017

Right, wrong or indifferent, “The President is still The President!” And be he a Democrat, Republican, or even an Independent – “The Man is still The Man!” The only things that we have to concern ourselves with are:

“Is he efficiently doing the job that he was hired to do, is he for The United States of America (first, last and always), does he represent “All of Our Population” in a proficient, equal, and capable fashion? And most of all - Is He loyal to “Our Nation, Our people, Our ideals, Our Founding Principles, Our military, Our way of life, and Our continuing survival and prosperity?”

And if He (The President) is true to his word, if He is fair to us all, if He has genuine grit and is an “American and a Patriot” above all other considerations and feelings – “Then Why Should Any Of Us Really Cares About All Of Those Other Petty (And Purely Political) Squabbling?”

“One senator (or any other politician for that matter) seldom proclaims his own inferiority to another, and still more seldom likes to be told of it!” Henry Adams (Historian) 1838-1918

Hardcore
Old 12-09-2017, 10:15 AM

Petty Issues - hmmm - his disrespect towards women doesn't impress me. I've broken a few arms and a leg for those who disrespected my wife and daughters. I don't tolerate that crap at all. He knows jack shit about the law and he not above it. He's going to get burned and he knows it. You may think he's smart but he's only kidding himself when the system runs over him. This isn't a witch hunt but rather disrespect for the law people like him always think they can get away with issues that other's get put away with. This guy is going to get his by the courts and there's no two ways about it.
He "is not" above the law and there's a whole lot we still don't know yet but Muller will get this out into the open in near future and then we will know where he stands.

Molester's of kids I will not tolerate - disrespect for women (of any color or race) I do not tolerate. Many are getting the boot and its about time. He's next.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 12:25 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

WOW,...Boats.
What did Trump ever do to you? Screw you in some business deal or something?

Besides, Rick made no mention about mistreatment of women as being some: "Petty Issue", while posting about Trump.

Also, to compare Trump to how many career-politicians/public servants (some joke)/bureaucrats have mistreated women while on MY/YOUR/OUR payroll, and have paid-off such abused women with MY/YOUR/OUR and/or US Taxpayer monies,...is actually quite silly.

President Trump doesn't even take a dime as pay from The US Taxpayer.

Additionally I'd like stating that whether Pelosi, Waters, Schumer, Obama or any other Dem/Leftist Leaders for that matter, plus likes of North Korea's: "Rocketman" whom perpetually want Trump to fail,...are: "A Clear & Present Danger" to America and ALL Americans, plus I personally (Quite Rightfully also) consider such my and My Country's Enemy. No ifs, ands or buts.

Hell. If Hillary had won instead, we no doubt would be well on our way to becoming a Democrat controlled Hong-Kong West and quite highly taxed for paying off The North Koreans not to nuke US (both ways).

Neil
Old 12-09-2017, 02:08 PM

RECO - Trump will make Millions from his tax bill along with all his buddies (he doesn't need the money because the tax bill he wants passed will maker him more for years to come. His family will profit from the tax breaks and the other items on this bill.

As for his mist-treatment of the ladies that has been ongoing for years. Both House's are cleaning out those rascal's (who manhandled the ladies) and Trump should be on that list. He's got the world in storm with his tweeting and trying to fire Mueller now just put the nail in his coffin. He's not the smartest person to hold office - Congress has house cleaning to do as well as the new guy from Alabama who molested children and other ladies. Again no made or woman is above the law and the law has to mean something or why have laws!.

I voted for that creep and I regret it everyday. We've got a real problem in our government that looks like its only going to get worse. I can only hope the buttons never get pushed as 80% of the population will be wiped out in the world.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 12-09-2017, 03:05 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
I sure hope your quite unfavorable assessment of: "The creep" you voted for never happens, since then America would end up being in Deeper Do-Do than any of us could even imagine.

As things now stand, we've finally got a president that believes America & Americans COME FIRST.

As to anyone firing that obvious Democrat/Leftist FBI Dem Contributor & Party Hack Mueller putting some nail in Trump's coffin,...get real.

Given all the expose's lately of Corrupted Top Level Democrat Bums coming to light, it's more than likely that if Mueller is fired, His coffin will instead be one getting nailed.

But then, even I could be wrong and Mueller's just a decent, not corrupted, non-biased and apolitical guy,...and I'm actually The Tooth Fairy for Hollywood Stars.

Neil
Old 12-09-2017, 04:57 PM

Trump is out for glory and self betterment for him and his rich associates.

Boats

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 12-11-2017, 12:37 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I hope You, Pelosi, Waters, Schumer, Hillary, Obama and all other: "Trump Haters" are flat-out-wrong about such typically echoed Trump bashing, also.

Plus,...remember. All those very wealthy career-politicos previously alluded to (plus friends & relatives) accumulated their vast millions while on The Public Dole and/or while supposedly Working or Public Serving (some joke) for ME/YOU/US or We The US Taxpayer.

Whereas I never contributed a dime for Trump accumulating his and family's many BILLION$.

As for: "Betterment" for selves and; "Rich associates",...look no further than those I've alluded to.

THEY have been doing so For Years, and with MY/YOUR/OUR money to-boot. Not Trump.

Neil
Old 12-11-2017, 01:14 PM

If you're happy that's all that counts.

Boats

"IN GOD WE TRUST"