The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-15-2006, 02:29 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default bOOger,...

...don't ya fret none bout gimp'ster holdin my torch cauze he no's i spent sum good ole time on the bi-u with some wildcats, and grennel, an cauze you couldn't find one end of toledo bend from the other ain't mi fault,...

...seez here, if you had learnt de proper wayz, an meanz to comunicate with yor Southern brethern radder dan alwayz tryin to one up dem, youd be moor appricaiated, an rispected,...

..."vinny bag of bOOger doughnuts",...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2006, 05:01 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Well then

Ron, since thare is many, many versions of 'y'all, ya'll, yawl, etc. amongst our suthern brethrens correct pronuciation. I'll s'pose I'll yield to your 'Texican' version. But, let us not fergit that our forefathers spoke in many different dialects and were not always akin to speaking tha same way all over tha South. Case in point be's tha "cajun" dialect, east & west Tennesse dialects, South Carolina (up country versus 'GeeChi" lowland).

But, anyways............it's a good thang you can speak it as good as I can!----------Thanks fer tha heads up!

John, pay no attention thet Yankee General bOOgerLeeFella, he's jest jealous cause he ain't been inducted ta our 'society' yet!....

bOOgerLeeSir, thare you go agin..............using words like 'losing' agin!-----------I thunked I s'plained that to ya'll (thanks Ron) before! Until ya'll (thanks agin Ron) can fergit all thet thare propaganda being espoused by your Yankee intelectual co-horts, ya'll ain't NEVA gonna EVA become an honorary member of our GLORIOUS southern brotherhood.

Mah deah frand Curtis has attempted (quite eloquently I might add----- ............)-, to give you sum very good advice on how one should present & conduct theyseffs to gain entry into our most honorable & cavalier society. Please heed his instructions for he is surely a wise young man!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 12-15-2006, 05:55 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default I almost punched a guy out once

Could not convince him that the Army of Northern Virginia was a SOUTHERN ARMY. Absolutely was convinced that anything with northern in it was THE north. The North part of Virginia did not register with him.
Old 12-15-2006, 05:57 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

General Gimpiniski
Now I do understand where you're comin' from....But when a northern New Yorker attempts to speak in a southern dialect, thats like teaching a frog to fetch your slippers.....Hell I cant understand what he's talkin about when he typing normally/
bOOger

God bless the ACLU
Old 12-15-2006, 05:58 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Say Gimpy I forgot to tell ya

I was diggin around in the Cabin the other day and found you Psyco Vets Ball cap still wrapped in plastic. It was on the table beside the poker table. Want me to send it or hold until April?

Never mind I will send it.
Old 12-15-2006, 06:01 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Talking LT still has a problem

understanding the mountain boys when they talk. His daughters were born in Jawga and when they were little used to have LT say Coffee for their friends.
Old 12-15-2006, 06:21 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Gimp
I didn't have anything to do with the pronunciations or the punctuation. When you put the ' in a word it takes the place of letters i.e. Don't is do not, If you put a ' in the way you had it Y'all then The all would have to be just part of a word. It would be You'll and that just sound dumb. Ya Know. The Words are YA and ALL, when combined they make YA'LL. But thanks
Ron
Old 12-15-2006, 07:25 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Speaking of Changing subjects

I am now communicating on my wireless laptop with a Cingular Wireless card for Psyco mountain. Am going up on Monday and will post from Psyco Mountain. WOW aint technology wonnerful. We will now be able to post and keep everyone upto date during winterfest 07 AKA Pho's 60th the preamble to April.
Old 12-15-2006, 07:28 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Hal Has bob or gracie

gotten in touch about comming down to winterfest 07??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2%2060%20inf.jpg (21.7 KB, 111 views)
Old 12-15-2006, 08:33 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default bOOger

...now seez, there ya go agin" ' ",...

...tryin 2 retaliate with sum notion of frogs, only thing bout frogs that makes scents iz what Willie said, If a frog had wingz, it wouldn't bump it's ass", so fetchin slipers is what my dog duz, corze de be chewd good when i git um,...

...we should take you noddlin' or as sum would call it nibblin' cuze you'd make nice bait, err help wit de bait,...

...an no backtrackin' it don't befuddle you, we seez you comin' from de cornfield milez away,...

..."a bad suit bOOger lee,",...

... ,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk